Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halfway there...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by pezz
    I am all for the easy stumbling distance. #1 priority, but will need to travel 2 days back and forth to BH. Have work paying the bill for BH...somehow just didn't seem ethical to have them pay for DC.
    I am pushing for work paying for me to go to BH again this year - it changes on a daily basis though so I won't know if I get to go to BH for sure until the 11th hour! If I go to BH will probably stay at Caesar's Sun thru Wed.

    I'm going to try to get hubby's work to pay for part of the stay at AP :D He just has to line a client call up in AZ and we'll be golden!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by blossom
      I am pushing for work paying for me to go to BH again this year - it changes on a daily basis though so I won't know if I get to go to BH for sure until the 11th hour! If I go to BH will probably stay at Caesar's Sun thru Wed.

      I'm going to try to get hubby's work to pay for part of the stay at AP :D He just has to line a client call up in AZ and we'll be golden!!
      I was thinking perhaps the same thing. I am unsure as to how many of the hillbilies I have weeded out will be going. Perhaps 4 to a room.

      But all probability points to AP. IT's a nice home base for SH participants.

      Of course THE WINNING TEAM will once again be seeking items in Vegas.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by astcell
        Actually this way I get to track you down and lo-jack your butt so I know where you are!
        SSSHHHHHH......don't say things like that unless you KNOW where HighWizard is man....geez.... you'll gethim started and send another thread straight to hell......


        Originally posted by pezz
        But all probability points to AP. IT's a nice home base for SH participants.

        Of course THE WINNING TEAM will once again be seeking items in Vegas
        .......I am not even going to justify your goad with a comment or remark..................




        but I WILL give you the finger and show you my butt Bart Simpson style
        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

        Comment


        • #19
          We'll be in Tues-Mon again. Probably spending a couple nights at the Luxor before moving over to St. Tropez. The stumbling distance wasn't much greater than when I got stuck in the back of the AP and the noise level was to die for.
          the fresh princess of 1338

          What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

          Comment


          • #20
            cool
            dc719 will be at the ap tue-mon =]

            yes the devine draws near!
            ARRR!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by h3adrush
              cool
              dc719 will be at the ap tue-mon =]

              yes the devine draws near!
              I am actually thinking about getting there Tues, then try to find someplace cheap to stay for a couple nights, then move over to the AP Thursday...
              Of course, this wll all depend on work, etc.
              Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by che
                I am actually thinking about getting there Tues, then try to find someplace cheap to stay for a couple nights....

                hey man.. there is no place cheaper than a friends house.............. may I suggest you find one.
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Siviak
                  hey man.. there is no place cheaper than a friends house.............. may I suggest you find one.
                  Find a friend? :D

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Siviak
                    hey man.. there is no place cheaper than a friends house.............. may I suggest you find one.

                    He's afraid you will make him put out

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by che
                      I am actually thinking about getting there Tues, then try to find someplace cheap to stay for a couple nights, then move over to the AP Thursday...
                      Of course, this wll all depend on work, etc.

                      Amerisuites is very cheap...but beware..you may have used condoms on your floor when you check in that housekeeping refuses to clean up...course, you might have that problem at Siviak's too :D
                      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Siviak
                        hey man.. there is no place cheaper than a friends house.............. may I suggest you find one.
                        Heh.. is that an invitation? :D

                        Highwiz: I would contract that out.

                        Chris: yup.. they are cheap, I stayed there for DC9. It was not bad, especially for the price.
                        Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by che
                          Heh.. is that an invitation? :D
                          yeah man.. you need a place I got one... just bring beer


                          Chris I stayed at the Ameri-Suites DC7.. wasn't all THAT bad... I don't think
                          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Siviak
                            yeah man.. you need a place I got one... just bring beer
                            hmmm.... *note to self*

                            /scribble

                            msg siviak about early arrival for DC12 and place to stay

                            /scribble
                            “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by spahkle
                              hmmm.... *note to self*

                              /scribble

                              msg siviak about early arrival for DC12 and place to stay

                              /scribble
                              it's cool... as far as early arrivals all is well.. I just got done looking at a house ...and it looks like i am going to be getting it.. so just let me know..... but the whole "bring beer" thing applys to everyone
                              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Siviak
                                yeah man.. you need a place I got one... just bring beer


                                Chris I stayed at the Ameri-Suites DC7.. wasn't all THAT bad... I don't think
                                I stayed there for DC 9 and 10. 10 was my last time.

                                The used condom story happened to me. I let them know about it and they didn't clean it up.
                                perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X