Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlxRogan
    Holy crap...two questions:

1) How does it fit a larger laptop, i.e. one of the Dell Inspiron/Latitude monsters with 15.4" screen?

2) Although the Glock 36 is a large gun, would the backpack accomodate an even-larger framed pistol, i.e. H&K USP Full-size?

/me likey...
    Glad to see you like it!

To answer your questions...

1.) Larger laptops, I have stuck my laptop in the long way so I could do a little war-walking, I suppose that is one way to do it. With either the addition of the buckled flap or straps would work for securing it further.

2.) With the Molle straps on the inside, I would think you could get away with packing a Desert Eagle .50AE without it printing to the outside world that you have a very large weapon tucked inside there. BTW, the Glock 36 is one of the more diminutive Glocks, but holds the party line of never attend a gun fight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with anything smaller then "4".

I am still working up prices on all of this, if you were to spring for the last resort Level III-A body armor, it would tack on an additional $200+ to the final price of the bag. That might sound a little extravagant, but will be worth every penny in peace of mind should things (Heaven forbid) ever get hairy around you.

I got your e-mail and I will keep you in the loop!
    Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

...and now for something completely different!

Now this is REALLY Cool, talk about geek cred!

ISS Soyuz TMA-3 mission bag

ISS bags feature an authenticated piece of the 2004 ISS Soyuz TMA-3 landing parachute. A Certificate of Authenticity signed by A.Kaleri, flight engineer on TMA-3 is enclosed with every bag.

Get a laptop sleeve and this would be one sweet bag!

Enjoy!
      Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        You were at con? Did you not see the Boblbe-e packs for sale at a big discount?
        Question: Will those suckers fit under an airline seat?

Al
        "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Yes they will if you do not go crazy buying all the accessories.

Comment

Yes they will if you do not go crazy buying all the accessories.
            I will have to check them out next con. On a different travel note, TSA banned
            butane lighters...so we're on the right track with the zippos.

Al
            "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Don't count on Zippos to get on board. The fuel can be used to....to....rats I can't think like a terrorist, how does one take down a plane with a Zippo?

Comment

Don't count on Zippos to get on board. The fuel can be used to....to....rats I can't think like a terrorist, how does one take down a plane with a Zippo?
                You disable the smoke detector in the lavatory, which everyone knows signals the Air Force to scramble F-22s to intercept. You then use the shiny casing on said Zippo to signal out a window in morse code/semaphores that you are infected with Ebola virus, and you plan to infect all the passengers and crew. They have to shoot you down to save the planet, simple enough.
                If your Zippo casing is not shiny, then simply throw it at the pilot when the flight attendants open the door to serve them food/drinks.
                Case Closed!
                Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Working...
                X