Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rum0rzz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by astcell
    ...and the pools are supposed to be chlorinated so we can swim in them with no worries...
    I heard that chlorine turns water yellow....?
    I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Floydr47
      I heard that chlorine turns water yellow....?
      Sure, the warning lables say Chlorine is not safe. They say, "A highly irritating, greenish-yellow gaseous halogen, capable of combining with nearly all other elements" but is it really so bad?

      * It is part of the acid in our stomach, and helps us digest food.
      * It is in table salt, and we need salt to live.

      How can Chlorine be a bad thing?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Floydr47
        I heard that chlorine turns water yellow....?

        No..... Thats something else you do in pools.

        Comment


        • #19
          I heard some crazy rumor that Jesus Christ himself would be coming again at this years Defcon? Is it true?
          The dude abides.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Xodia
            I heard some crazy rumor that Jesus Christ himself would be coming again at this years Defcon? Is it true?
            Was he there last year? Maybe he will be coming with the Aliens.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Xodia
              I heard some crazy rumor that Jesus Christ himself would be coming again at this years Defcon? Is it true?
              Heh... not until he can get this cleared up....
              http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/stor...672&p=6x984974

              Maybe he could hitch-hike... WWJD?
              The only constant in the universe is change itself

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dYn4mic
                Heh... not until he can get this cleared up....
                http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/stor...672&p=6x984974

                Maybe he could hitch-hike... WWJD?

                If I see jesus on the way there, ill pick him up, Make sure we have plenty of water at the con.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CP99
                  If I see jesus on the way there, ill pick him up, Make sure we have plenty of water at the con.
                  Perhaps he could shed some light on the situation at DefCon!

                  /haha I made a funny!
                  /subtle?
                  "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by hackajar
                    Perhaps he could shed some light on the situation at DefCon!

                    /haha I made a funny!
                    /subtle?

                    oooo that was good, i mean it realy , that was good lmfao

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TheCotMan
                      Was he there last year? Maybe he will be coming with the Aliens.
                      Yeah he was. We had some sushi together. We talked about the world, laughed, cried, consumed some alcohol. It was great. So sad how Renderman mistook Judas for Jdumas though...

                      Word on the street is that noid knows him well and expects to see him at defcon again this year.
                      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Xodia
                        I heard some crazy rumor that Jesus Christ himself would be coming again at this years Defcon? Is it true?
                        It couldn't possibly be true...I heard that Defcon was cancelled?
                        I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Floydr47
                          It couldn't possibly be true...I heard that Defcon was cancelled?
                          Not for Jesus. You don't fuck with the Jesus.
                          The dude abides.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Xodia
                            Not for Jesus. You don't fuck with the Jesus.

                            Is Jesus Allowed to fuck with you though?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Xodia
                              Not for Jesus. You don't fuck with the Jesus.
                              He'll shove a gun in your ass and keep pulling the trigger until it goes "Cle'ik" (sic)
                              "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by hackajar
                                He'll shove a gun in your ass and keep pulling the trigger until it goes "Cle'ik" (sic)
                                loose def gun -> handgun
                                Revolver (how many rounds?), semi-automatic (is a round in the chamber?), or automatic (is it fed and cocked? extended-clips)?

                                Or are we talking a SAW, or something like a howitzer?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X