This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by highwizard
    Exactly.. Next time someone wants to screaming about Islam they should read this:
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_0027.htm

And if they're a Christian they should consider what if they were judged on what the "Army of God" did.
    As far as the London attacks go, I too am grieved by what happened. But I would like to say that the people or groups of people mentioned in the article, I do not believe to be true Christians. They have a warped view on Christianity and I am saddened that they use the name in association with their actions. Just like the zealous "Muslims", please do not think that the religion(s) are about blowing things up and killing doctors and homosexuals.
    Answering easy questions since 1987
    Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Originally posted by Second
      As far as the London attacks go, I too am grieved by what happened. But I would like to say that the people or groups of people mentioned in the article, I do not believe to be true Christians. They have a warped view on Christianity and I am saddened that they use the name in association with their actions. Just like the zealous "Muslims", please do not think that the religion(s) are about blowing things up and killing doctors and homosexuals.

Are there any specific groups that represent that true message of christianity in your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
        Are there any specific groups that represent that true message of christianity in your mind?

Derailed and ruined your own fuckin' thread man. Jesus.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
        X