Xbox Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLeiXiuS
    I'll be interested in playing, not that many know me just yet.

Are we required to bring our own controller/box?
    Nah, I plan on just using the awsome power of my mind.
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

And people question why I'm hostile?

Comment

Nah, most of use just plug the Ethernet into a body orifice of choice (I prefer the nose) and make noises while we pretend that we're ganking our target of choice in our game of choice. Gah.. hostility rising.. must resist flame response.... *booom*
        “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_Normal
          Nah, I plan on just using the awsome power of my mind.
          Awesome, this should be interesting...
          Linux is not the answer, its the question; the answer is yes!

Comment

i'm gonna have to get an x-box?! damn......
            the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Awesome, this should be interesting...

No, because you are a fucking idiot...

1) The Thread specifically said that this was not going to "take place at Defcon". - Yet you asked "Do I have to bring my own stuff" (You are the definition of an asshat).

2) The thread specificially stated that someone who isn't a defcon forum regular and we don't consider a friend isn't included, yet you still decided to post like you were... (In this case you're the definition of a fucktard).

Since I won't be at Defcon, maybe someone can push this kid into a pool? I have a picture of what he looks like.... Asking for removal of tech will be optional.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                Since I won't be at Defcon, maybe someone can push this kid into a pool? I have a picture of what he looks like.... Asking for removal of tech will be optional.
                Don't worry, that was already on my agenda for prior cases of the kid lying to me.

I'll use my Pool-Fu, Hoo ha!
                The dude abides.

Comment

So what games of destruction, mayhem, and pant wetting experiences are we talking about playing? Just to get that out in the open a little more. So far we have suggestions from highwizard (The guy that started this idea): Starwars Republic Commando, Starwars Battlefront, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, and Halo. Then suggestions from Thorn: Halo/Halo 2 and Doom 3. Are we including the expansion for Doom 3? Are we limiting this to FPS or can we go off into Various multilayer games that are not FPS?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozone
                    So what games of destruction, mayhem, and pant wetting experiences are we talking about playing? Just to get that out in the open a little more. So far we have suggestions from highwizard (The guy that started this idea): Starwars Republic Commando, Starwars Battlefront, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, and Halo. Then suggestions from Thorn: Halo/Halo 2 and Doom 3. Are we including the expansion for Doom 3? Are we limiting this to FPS or can we go off into Various multilayer games that are not FPS?

Who are you again?

Comment

This thread makes me laugh :)

Psyiode

Comment

Originally posted by psyiode
                        This thread makes me laugh :)

Psyiode

Fucktards and Noobs makes HighWiz something something.

Go Crazy?

Don't mind if I do!

And just incase anyone else was wondering. I wouldn't even begin to try to plan anything until Defcon is over. It's a week away till many people will touch down in Vegas. This thread was to see who was interested. I think most people who the thread was aim at understood that idea... The people who it wasn't aimed at, obviously didn't.

Comment

Fucktards and Noobs makes HighWiz something something.

Go Crazy?

Don't mind if I do!

And just incase anyone else was wondering. I wouldn't even begin to try to plan anything until Defcon is over. It's a week away till many people will touch down in Vegas. This thread was to see who was interested. I think most people who the thread was aim at understood that idea... The people who it wasn't aimed at, obviously didn't.
                          It seemed pretty obvious to me.

Advice from my brother in Belfast:

Aim high. That way there's less chance of wounding the bastards.
                          Thorn
                          "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Who are you again?
                            I am just a guy from a little town in Washington called Forks. It's a nice little place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozone
                              I am just a guy from a little town in Washington called Forks. It's a nice little place.

Well, we're going to have to reject your application. Please try back again in a few months.

Comment

The point of this thread is obvious to at least me. Why the hell would we waste time at DC playing XBox? There's too much to do as it is. That said, I'd follow this up if it were PC. UT2004, anyone?

Al
                                "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Working...
                                X