No announcement yet.

any more news on PokerCon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be in, but I agree with Chris comment...

I mean 30$ I could have a pokerface while loosing that

You need to spice it a little more... I am saying that and I am not even a great poker player(well I never play).

Hey what about mixing strippercon with pokercon? strippokercon anyone ?
    /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Originally posted by dataworm
      I would be in, but I agree with Chris comment...

I mean 30$ I could have a pokerface while loosing that

You need to spice it a little more... I am saying that and I am not even a great poker player(well I never play).

Hey what about mixing strippercon with pokercon? strippokercon anyone ?
      Re-buys, dealer tips offering bonus chips (up to $10), and all the non-poker sillyness we plan on giving prizes out for should add considerable spice. Given, not the Spice channel spice you may be desiring, but some amount of zest. I'm looking into getting some interesting dealers for the tables.

Plus, for that $30 everyone gets a free shirt. With the standard Defcon t-shirt price taken into account, its really only a $10 poker game. :)
      The dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by dataworm
        Hey what about mixing strippercon with pokercon? strippokercon anyone
        either that or pokestrippercon. of course, considering the typical stripper one sees in vegas, such an event would also have to severely be rubbercon, as well.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

either that or pokestrippercon. of course, considering the typical stripper one sees in vegas, such an event would also have to severely be rubbercon, as well.
          PokerubberstripperCon, I think this is going somewhere.
          "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
          - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Have I missunderstood something so 40 backs gets us in the game then i got to bring game money or dose this get me game money

Comment

Originally posted by loki151
              Have I missunderstood something so 40 backs gets us in the game then i got to bring game money or dose this get me game money
              I'm not quite sure what you mean. $30 gets you in the game. There is also a $30 rebuy.
              The dude abides.

Comment

Is there a sign-up due to limited seating, or just show up and buy in?

Comment

Originally posted by Kai
                  Is there a sign-up due to limited seating, or just show up and buy in?
                  The pre-registration using Paypal will be on the PokerCon website April 1st for the general public. Goons, Defcon staff and regulars will be able to sign up starting March 1st by following the link they will get via their respective mailing lists and/or watching the forums.
                  Last edited by Xodia; February 24, 2006, 13:27.
                  The dude abides.

Comment

Working...
                  X