X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At CON sub-challenge: sign up now!

Teams continue to enter.

Confirmation emails have been sent to registered teams. If you did NOT get such an email then YOU ARE NOT ENTERED. You must confirm via email if you think you are entered but did not receive an email confirming your status.

There is still room for a few more teams, however the contest will have a cap imposed soon. As Defcon approaches, people will check the Defcon site more frequently, and teams entering will increase. (READ: If you want to enter, do it soon.)

As it stands the official start of the contest will be Friday at 11:00am in the contest area. As soon as the registered teams respond this will become set in stone- so if your team has a problem with this time, LET ME KNOW BEFORE FRIDAY, JULY 7.
    After that, teams will have to deal with the start time- (you will simply need a single team representative to show up at the time the boxes are released into the wild.)

Questions? email or PM here

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
      Teams continue to enter.

Confirmation emails have been sent to registered teams. If you did NOT get such an email then YOU ARE NOT ENTERED. You must confirm via email if you think you are entered but did not receive an email confirming your status.

There is still room for a few more teams, however the contest will have a cap imposed soon. As Defcon approaches, people will check the Defcon site more frequently, and teams entering will increase. (READ: If you want to enter, do it soon.)

As it stands the official start of the contest will be Friday at 11:00am in the contest area. As soon as the registered teams respond this will become set in stone- so if your team has a problem with this time, LET ME KNOW BEFORE FRIDAY, JULY 7.
      After that, teams will have to deal with the start time- (you will simply need a single team representative to show up at the time the boxes are released into the wild.)

Questions? email or PM here

LosT
      I and much of my team will be speaking at noon, so I hope that some consideration of that it taken. Kind of hard to talk and hardware hack at the same time.
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Since this will be a 'race' - and of course speakers will be taken into consideration- will moving the 'launch time' to 1:30pm on Friday work for your team Renderman?

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
          Since this will be a 'race' - and of course speakers will be taken into consideration- will moving the 'launch time' to 1:30pm on Friday work for your team Renderman?

LosT
          Except that the BCCC willl probobly be then....

Don't worry about it, I'll deligate I guess, it's gonna be a gong show anyways I'm sure.
          Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Picked up two more teams last week. There will be some stiff competition...

LosT

Comment

I anticipate closing registration this week. Alertnates will be accepted in the order they submit their request.

LosT

Comment

Give me 48 hours to come up with a team :)

Comment

Originally posted by MitchMitchem
                  Give me 48 hours to come up with a team :)
                  Clock is ticking ;)

LosT

Comment

Too late to sign up?

Kai & pHBlunt (Lazy Bastiches)

Will send and email!

Mitch, if you need a team, can join us (only 2 of us atm).

Comment

Checking entrants tonight. Teams officially entered get a response saying so. When we reach the cap (read: I don't want to build any more boxes) you will get a response telling you that you are now an alternate- if you have not gotten a response email, I haven't gotte to it yet. New requests sent within the past 2 days will not have responses until tonight (I was at the AIAA JCL conference.)

LosT

Comment

Well shit. The team I'm with is doing the aCTF, and that takes place on Friday...so we're gonna have to sit this one out. :(

Comment

Registration is pending on a few teams. Possible closure tomorrow. Alternates will be accepted. If you wanted to sign up, send the email. After the confirmation tomorrow, the contest will most likely be closed, pending teams dropping out.

LosT

Comment

Accepting alternates. Contest capped officially.

See you at CON!

LosT

Comment

You can still get on an alternate list. You must email me before Wednesday, 5 pm.

LosT

Comment

Working...
                              X