• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Defcon 14 Official Forum Meet

I'll put a template up next week-

LosT

Comment

I'll be picking Jenn up from the airport sometime during this period, but we may be able to swing by towards the end.
      Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Can the non-electrified game challenge be interpreted as taking a non-electric game, and making it electric? ;)

LosT

Comment

.. it could be.. it could also be interpreted to mean splicing Dark Tangent and Kevin Mitnick DNA ..

depends how cool the bi-product is ;)
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Wouldn't that be a "Dark Mitnick" or a Kevin Tangent? I think Kevin Tangent sounds cool- maybe Bob Knuth should start calling himself that...

LosT

Comment

Per the chart submitted by Grifter, I have updated the forementioned post to include the room the Meet will be in.

#206 (map)

Its a warmap, what can we say.. #206 lis off in the Royale Pavillion upper level on the very far right of the map, can't miss it.
              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by converge
                Per the chart submitted by Grifter, I have updated the forementioned post to include the room the Meet will be in.

#206 (map)

Its a warmap, what can we say.. #206 lis off in the Royale Pavillion upper level on the very far right of the map, can't miss it.
                TT/PRE ASCI-ART-like table submitted by Grifter

June 30, official Defcon Floor Plan (PDF) (150441 bytes)
                "Official Floor Plan" is missing skybox room snumbers.
                SkyBox numbers:
                Starting with the vertical set of skyboxes, counting from the top, to the bottom, you have rooms: 201, 202, 203, 204, 205.
                Starting with the horizontal set of skyboxes, from the left to the right, you have rooms: 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212.

The Official Map is a PDF, so you'll need a PDF viewer, but it is better looking and easier to read than the PNG. Of course the PNG does not need a PDF veiwer-- for the PDF Viewer Unequiped.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
                  i should be there too...

don't forget Avatar badges as well....
                  Are you going to be mixing at the con this year?
                  Linux is not the answer, its the question; the answer is yes!

Comment

Working...
                  X