Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New theme for the B/W Balls?

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    on a side note... when did the airlines stop the complimentary lei's for people arriving in Honolulu? i was totally expecting one (and you wouldn't believe the number of "are you going to get lei'd on the plane" jokes i heard before flying out)
    I am not sure. I know that tourist use to get a lei upon arrival years ago but I believe these days only tour groups are greeted in the traditional manner.

As a practice, when I had to meet someone at the airport I would bring lei's for them.
    DaKahuna

Comment

I don't remember seeing large crowds of intensely sexy people at Defcon 14, but maybe I'm getting senile in my old age.

Can we have a theme other than BDSM or panties? One where people can go all out and still wear something there?

Just a thought.
      "I never realized until lately that women were supposed to be the inferior sex." - Katherine Hepburn

Comment

as it stands now its a blackout party . bring glow sticks light sabers and other lighted gadgets . . ( we can all hide our unsexy-ness in a cloak of low light. )
        the only question in life is , Why?

Comment

Originally posted by zziks View Post
          as it stands now its a blackout party . bring glow sticks light sabers and other lighted gadgets . . ( we can all hide our unsexy-ness in a cloak of low light. )
          And Blackout for Both nights, correct?
          ======================================
          DJ Jackalope
          dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
          ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
            And Blackout for Both nights, correct?

yes .

I will still have lighting but it will be minimal .

Comment

Is the minimal lighting going to consist of blacklights? since that produces some visible light as well as neon effect? or is this going to be geared more towards lighted gadgets than blacklight reactive?

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax] View Post
                Is the minimal lighting going to consist of blacklights? since that produces some visible light as well as neon effect? or is this going to be geared more towards lighted gadgets than blacklight reactive?
                the moving lights have a near UV color in them . this will be used quite often . and UV reactive colors will glow .
                the main focus is on lighted toys glow sticks and such . .

Comment

Originally posted by zziks View Post
                  the main focus is on lighted toys glow sticks and such
                  All the low-prices you could ever need on that, just don't put these things in your mouth or anything (more than likely) heh.
                  "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                  - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
                  X