Bus Fares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lunch on me too

I'll grab you a dinner too, on me. I have seen some folks really scrape the bottom to go to Decon, and I gotta say they are some of the kindest people I ever met. Even if they do hack my e-mail 12 seconds into the day.

Comment

count me in as one to buy you a meal too three meal bieng picked up for you should clear up a bit of cash to buy a piece of shwag or two.

You can't go to defcon and not pick up at least one piece of swag.
      Nuke 'um till they glow
      then shoot 'um in the dark
      babalyon(sp)5

Comment

That Said...

That being said, If you make it to DefCon I will give you a t-shirt on the house. Gotta have some DC-Schwag. Again, PM me with some "passphrase" so that I know it's you and don't give your shirt to just someone reading the forums.
        .: Grifter :.

Comment

Re: That Said...

Originally posted by Grifter
          PM me with some "passphrase" so that I know it's you and don't give your shirt to just someone reading the forums.
          flightling, just to be smart please make a different passphrase for each person. An example could be:

Hey, blackwave the moon over Miami shines brighter when mushrooms grow in Seattle..

Just make sure your passphrase is not the example above:)

Comment

wow

I must say, you got bigger balls than I do. I've heard nightmares about cross-country bus trips like that!

I'm really impressed by the number of people willing to chip in and pick up some meal tabs and get you some shirts/swag as well. That's very, very, very, very cool of everyone here. If you need another meal or something else while your there, count me in as well.

I gotta ask this though. How old is your traveling companion? You said earlier you were sharing a room with a friend at $50 a night (that's a helluva deal, don't know where you booked that) and were splitting it $25 a pop. Is your friend old enough to book the room even?! Hopefully your actually riding the bus with this person and not just "meeting" them there.

Anyways, good luck bud,
            Kai

Comment

Re: wow

Originally posted by Kai
              Hopefully your actually riding the bus with this person and not just "meeting" them there.
              Kai , I think flightling mentioned he/she/it is going to ride the bus alone and meet their roomy there.

flightling, hopefully you will get a key before handing over anything or leaving anything in the room.

Also if anything looks weird or feels uncomfortable, GTF out of there and get some help.

Otherwise enjoy your trip, and see you at the con. :)

Comment

oh, and for the love of jeebus, don't fall asleep outside your room.
                a pc-0x90 by any other name is a nummish..
                Bigger 1:23

Comment

Originally posted by pc-0x90
                  oh, and for the love of jeebus, don't fall asleep outside your room.
                  Why not? People will take good care of you...

Comment

I am meeting a person at the hotel.........and man thats kewl what you guys are doing...thanks....and see you at con.

Comment

damn cool of you man. :) im hopin to only spend like 400 max there.... im takin a friend with me to help pay for the room. we'll see :)

Comment

Originally posted by flightling
                        I am meeting a person at the hotel.........and man thats kewl what you guys are doing...thanks....and see you at con.
                        flightling, don't forget to PM those passphrases, remember different for each person :)

Comment

Dude.... if you make it alive, I'll shuttle you to whatever food/entertainment/whatever you want while you're there.
                          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

shit, wanna trade places? :D

Comment

Now i am going to have to pay off my parents because they are bitching at me.

Comment

Tell them to be nice to you since you get to choose their nursing home. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X