Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE: Anyone up for some good old fashioned UE in LV? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astcell
    The more cameras the better! I now have a reason to splurge for the night vision light I always wanted!
    I may pick up a scope, but my sony cam has 0 lux.. and I have the 100 foot ir extender.. works great :)

Comment

My 100 foot extender reaches about 30 feet, I could double up on them!

Comment

haha, that'd be sweet. i'd be in, i have some sony cam that does some sort of crazy it nightvision on it. we'd have to bring some beer to drink with the trolls thatl ive down there =]
        -encieno
        www.mirage.org
        encieno@aim

Comment

A hearty thanks should go out to a paper pusher at the Clark County Regional Flood Control District.

She scored us some comprehensive mapage of the lost wages area.

<stares out the window for the FedEx truck>

If we are going to have multiple teams doing this I can make a copy for each.
          Apex

http://www.shadowbiz.net

Comment

Copies

Make multiple copies anyway. I know I want one. You never know when having a map of the Las Vegas drainage system will come in handy.
            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by Apex
              A hearty thanks should go out to a paper pusher at the Clark County Regional Flood Control District.

She scored us some comprehensive mapage of the lost wages area.

<stares out the window for the FedEx truck>

If we are going to have multiple teams doing this I can make a copy for each.
              I would like a copy digital and on hardcopy :) What size is it on? Maybe lamination would be a good idea :) I give you some cash for the copy and the lamination :)

Comment

hook me up with a digi copy, ill laminate it at work

Comment

Don't suppose we can load this into an iPaq and run a GPS with it...

Comment

Don't suppose we can load this into an iPaq and run a GPS with it...
                    GPS' don't work too well under 15 feet of concrete and gravel... :) hell they barely work inside my car if they aren't kissing the winshield :) also if I drop my ipaq, there goes 800... if I drop a laminated map, I wipe it off on the concrete.. and good as new :)

Comment

Ya know, now that I think about it there is an entrance to the tunnel system right next to the alexis park.

hmmm... I might have to find it
                      There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Might?

Might?...Get yo ass over there! :)

Comment

Do they have crocodiles in the sewers in Vegas? I found a scorpion in my bathtub this morning and that's what made me think about other animals.

Comment

Animals

I would be more concerned about homless people living in them. It's probably kooler in those tunnel than it is on the streets, esprcially in August when there is hardly any rain.

Comment

Do they have crocodiles in the sewers in Vegas? I found a scorpion in my bathtub this morning and that's what made me think about other animals.
                              Doubtful to find anything larger than micro-organisms. I would suggest wearing boots, waterproof is better. But if you have to choose between waterproof and good old steel-toed shitkickers... go for the shitkickers... these concrete tunnels are interesting enough for us, and could be also points of interest for those other than us :)

Personally I have never seen trouble. Though we will also be using some type of common sense.. hopefully.

Comment

The homeless folks can be tough, I saw a TV interview about train hobos, some of them have to kill to live, literally....

Comment

Working...
                                X