Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE: Anyone up for some good old fashioned UE in LV? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I played Delta Force and Delta Force II online, that can be a rush, and I have two broken joysticks to prove it.

Comment

>LOL! I think I can run fast for like 10 seconds and then I am >toast. I am not too worried about any problems. If there is as >big a group going as it sounds like then there shouldn't be any >problems. 2 bums are not going to be able to over power 10 or >more of us? Hmmm.... unless its one of those T2000 type >bums.

Yeah, but what if it is a couple of hungry pissed off, glow in the dark, mutant alligatorsauruses? Ironically, when fleeing in a group, generally the bigger, fatter tastier ones run slower. :-)

Seriously, there are rumours of people releasing their unwanted pets in the LV washes - iguanas, snakes, monkeys, even a komodo dragon! If there are any Herp keepers (not the STD) out there...free critters!

I bet one of the guys who wrote the citylife article, Joshua Ellis, will be at Defcon sporting a Press Badge. I bet he would be up for another tunnel run.

Personally, I would also add a respirator with organic vapors charcoal cartridge for any really stinky stretches. Failing that, ask a cute chick for a pair of her panties...ahhhh!...to screen the foul stench.

AND CHECK THE FRICKEN Weather! It is monsoon season in Vegas a sudden down pour in a far corner of the Valley could result you some of you getting flushed into Lake Mead. The Flamingo wash is a biggy here and the AP is very near by.

I don't think the Cops give a shit about who goes in the tunnels.
      Just don't be too obvious - park a shit load of cars near by, etc.

Oh yeah, travel in groups of 9 - that is the lucky number for underground tunnels!

NotaFed

Comment

Meeting time

So is there a meeting time/place set up yet?

Comment

Re: Meeting time

Originally posted by rhyme
          So is there a meeting time/place set up yet?
          I haven't seen anything written in stone yet... I think if this happens we will read about it somewhere if we don't just plan it here. :) When does everyone have a time slot for this? I would say it should at max be around an hour or two, and start around 12am, or anytime after that but no later than 2am? Hows that sound? Any preference on the day.. probably Saturday?

Comment

count me ...

Comment

i think thats a good time slot and im open friday and saturday night at that time...i vote for making if saturday night at 12am meeting by the pool or something...
              -psy

Comment

Originally posted by psyiode
                i think thats a good time slot and im open friday and saturday night at that time...i vote for making if saturday night at 12am meeting by the pool or something...
                -psy
                majority agreed friday 1am ...

Comment

well then i must have forgotten about that....sounds just fine to me...
                  -psy

Comment

see you then ...

Comment

• meet

the fri 1am meet was for hanging out, most of the people showing up to that are not expecting anything like this I think. Of course, that doesn't really mean shit snice I'm sure everyone has something different they would like to do. I'll be there, so whatever happens, happens.

I'll bring the ikelite underwater casing (www.ikelite.com), at least that way if I drown in fecal matter and rain, I'll have cool videos of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWatcher
                        majority agreed friday 1am ...
                        the Friday 1am meet is the dc-forums meet, I think you thought you were in this thread:
                        Meet at Defcon...
                        http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561

we are currently in :
                        UE: Anyone up for some good old fashioned UE in LV? ;)
                        Which so far seems to be voted for Saturday 12am

Comment

• that confused me ... I''ll both days then ...

Comment

• why do i keep having this vision of the tourists staring in terror at the sound of "yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me" echoing out of storm drains all over the city?

Comment

• Originally posted by sylex
                              why do i keep having this vision of the tourists staring in terror at the sound of "yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me" echoing out of storm drains all over the city?
                              ROFLMAO!... Seriously that is grand! I could atctually hear it! :)

Comment

• ok just to be clear here...
                                this thing is on for Friday Night/Saturday Morning at 12:30 AM?

-psy

Comment

Working...
                                X