Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE: Anyone up for some good old fashioned UE in LV? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
    Time to recruit really slow runners... at least slower than me dammit
    If all else fails, extend most forward leg, and trip, then jump over... usually works well... unless it happens to you first, or last.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      Imagine if the press gets wind that 15 hackers are going underground, literally.
      haha I could only imagine if anyone gets wind of this and informs the LVPD, every tunnel entrance will have a blockade(but maybe that is our true plan...) ... ;) At least someone should bring a scanner for pre-exploring..

Comment

Originally posted by lokni
        Anybody have a time/place to meet worked out yet?
        I would suggest to monitor the announcement boards, or your FRS... i think they added something better this year other than those big white paper boards on a stand... I forgot what it was though.

Comment

Scanners won't tell much, they are good for what happens. Just watch the crowd that shows up, and ditch the guy with the biggest fanny pack.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            Scanners won't tell much,
            Ummm, if i hear, "standby by adam-12 I can seem them walking this way... yeah there are like 15 of them"

that would tell me just enough.

Comment

Well if we use a bit of common sense and stealth I really dont see a problem at all. Metro is way too busy with real criminals to come putzing around in the underground or chasing us.
              Apex

http://www.shadowbiz.net

Comment

Originally posted by Apex
                Well if we use a bit of common sense and stealth I really dont see a problem at all. Metro is way too busy with real criminals to come putzing around in the underground or chasing us.
                Yeah we really should be ok :) Not too sure why everyone starts getting paranoid when it gets to close liftoff...

Comment

Too much pressure... can't take it.. may be dark... aahhhhh
                  if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
                    Too much pressure... can't take it.. may be dark... aahhhhh
                    Hopefully anyone coming isn't claustrophobic, or forget this asthma sprayer at their hotel... I have had to carry people that have dropped because they couldn't breathe while running and forgot their sprayers at the scene (of course with their prescription written on it.. DOH!).. but that was back when my muscle/fat ratio actually made sense for a humanoid form...

Comment

Things should be cool just as long as my big body doesn't have to pull any ninja turtle moves....
                      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

You guys will be safe! Go Saturday after being wired from Friday to Saturday. I remember what everyone looked like Saturday night. You all will scare them to death. This girl would be interested depending when it is. <I will keep my eyes open>

Comment

Along the lines of the UE thread...buildering?

While I love doing a little UE...anyone up for some rock climbing or buildering too?
                          AMFYOYO

Comment

Re: Along the lines of the UE thread...buildering?

Originally posted by Agent X
                            While I love doing a little UE...anyone up for some rock climbing or buildering too?
                            You mean like scaling the wall by gripping the spaces between the brocks, climbing 20 stories then jumping off with a parachute? Sounds great!

Comment

Re: Along the lines of the UE thread...buildering?

Originally posted by Agent X
                              I have strong fingers... but I think my arms would turn into slinky jelly if i tried to climb anything and support my entire body weight... I tried the wall at magic mountain... I think I got almost 6 inches off the ground and the wall started to shake, and I fell down... 10$USD later i figured out, my days of moving were over.

Comment

Yea, my days of moving without the help of gravity are limited to moving stuff from floppy to hard disk.

Comment

Working...
                                X