What is in Neil's Pants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is in Neil's Pants?

I know a few people who meet those standards, I just didn't realize any of them had been in Neil's pants

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
      Here's this weeks question: WHO is this hacker?
      • I've been spotted playing in the snow, playing with food, puzzles & toys.
      • I can sing while I pick a lock.
      • I'm Human, but sometimes people forget to call me one.
      • I might be able to fly a jet & I can shoot a gun, I'd make a good spy.
      • It's clear when you meet me, I'm as smart as a rocket scientist & curious like a kid.
      Now that's gotta be Mouse!
      "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
        if the Prez is wrong about this, i don't wanna be right... because i would swear up and down that it is she whom you are describing.

they are both outstanding members of Team Norway, and to honor Prez's keen mind i would like to contribute to the prize he has (hopefully) earned. i was at a hardware store picking up some spray paint and other odd and ends... i gave the old fellow working the key machine my bump keys and made these for our Navy boy in Maryland.

one set i'm keeping on my keyring now (heh, classy) and the other shall be his the next time we cross paths. you coming to HOPE, Prez?
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
          EXCELLENT!!!! I do believe I have your address so I'll be sending your prize soon!
          "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
            if the Prez is wrong about this, i don't wanna be right... because i would swear up and down that it is she whom you are describing.

they are both outstanding members of Team Norway, and to honor Prez's keen mind i would like to contribute to the prize he has (hopefully) earned. i was at a hardware store picking up some spray paint and other odd and ends... i gave the old fellow working the key machine my bump keys and made these for our Navy boy in Maryland.

one set i'm keeping on my keyring now (heh, classy) and the other shall be his the next time we cross paths. you coming to HOPE, Prez?
            Very nice, my friend. As for HOPE, undecided...
            "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Todays What's in Neils Pants is brought to you buy the letter M.

M is for Metro. King county Metro to be exact. I found a "Suspicious Item Indicators" and "Suspicious Item Checklist" Card. It's about 5x3 and bright orange.

Here's a crappy picture.

Now for the question to win this item.....

What is the Dark Tangents badge number & what does it say on it?

For a bonus handful of stickers and special you're pretty awesome title: What's my badge number?
              "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
                For a bonus handful of stickers and special you're pretty awesome title: What's my badge number?
                completely at a loss for DT's badge number, but I'm going to take a shot at yours.

8085 8086

Comment

So, perhaps my Google-fu isn't up to scratch, but I couldn't find a single picture with both DT and a badge; he was always either covering it, it was out of the shot, or out of focus.
                  spent hours searching pics.defcon.org and defconpics.org, as well as the pic pages for each DC. Maybe I just haven't found the right nooks yet. but I've put a ridiculous amount of time into it now.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jeff's badge number is 31337. I can't remember what it says on it though. If you are really interested in winning, you should search for a video of last year's closing ceremony. The badge was presented to him then by Nikita and if I remember correctly, she read what was on it at that time.
                    Last edited by Chris; June 3, 2010, 09:14.
                    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Jeff's badge number is 31337. I can't remember what it says on it though. If you are really interested in winning, you should search for a video of last year's closing ceremony. The badge was presented to him then by Nikita and if I remember correctly, she read what was on it at that time.
                      I believe you are correct, and that's what I had been going to guess. - I tried to download the closing ceremonies vid, but again, the video download server is failing for me.

ok, it actually works now.
                      video here

Edit: the badge number is 1337, and it's for the Department of Defcon [a rather limited jurisdiction]
                      09:36 in the vid, for the curious.
                      Last edited by YenTheFirst; June 3, 2010, 10:15.
                      It's not stupid, it's advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by YenTheFirst View Post

Edit: the badge number is 1337, and it's for the Department of Defcon [a rather limited jurisdiction]
                        09:36 in the vid, for the curious.
                        Yes, the number is 1337.
                        It's for DEF CON.
                        And it says Founder, which was the last missing info.

My apologies, I thought this would be a little easier to find, as I had previously uploaded an image of the badge to the intertubes, now I even I Can't prove it existed online. So if you have google searched the crap out of me and with the closing ceremonies video, I figured you would find it.

The question still remains....
                        What's my badge Number? No guesses have been right so far.

I would thank Chris for the help in clues to solve this. :-)
                        Please PM your address for shipping, or to arrange pick up at DEF CON 18.
                        "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Try #2 : 07734

Comment

Originally posted by hushedfeet View Post
                            Try #2 : 07734
                            Nope. But I like your enthusiasm. :-)

This is a guessing game. Helps if you know me. Also, I *think* there is footage of my badge in a video, published for #ert. you'd have to look really hard tho. That badge is in my truck.

hmmm....no, can't give any hints about the number itself. It would really really give it away. It's nothing obscure or random, that's a hint.
                            "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

I've seen the DoD sticker in your window... but it has letters

Nikita, I've now watched more hours of women acting silly while trapped in a car than I thought had ever even occurred. The things we never know we're shielded from. I mean, its actually hilarious. But still. THERE ARE HOURS OF FOOTAGE. I'm still tearing through it.

Comment

Originally posted by hushedfeet View Post
                                I've seen the DoD sticker in your window... but it has letters

Nikita, I've now watched more hours of women acting silly while trapped in a car than I thought had ever even occurred. The things we never know we're shielded from. I mean, its actually hilarious. But still. THERE ARE HOURS OF FOOTAGE. I'm still tearing through it.
                                The sad sad sad part, is i said i *think* it's on video. I have no idea where or what part it would be in either. You are trying so so so hard. I feel terrible for your hard work, I hope you figure it out.
                                "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Working...
                                X