Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 DEFCON 18 Ninja Party Announcement

Originally posted by eris View Post
    Also, first timer, hit up DC101 talks, 1 PM, Thursday, if you are in town early enough. Not only will you learn how to survive defcon and what sort of total coolness can be found at defcon, you will have the opportunity to win stuff and prizes and things and badges and more stuff and things.
    I am. and I will. Thanks for advice.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by RKD View Post
      I am. and I will. Thanks for advice.
      Also...come see the Goon Band play Friday night at 8. You never know what we'll be throwing out to people.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
        Also...come see the Goon Band play Friday night at 8. You never know what we'll be throwing out to people.
        That's a twist, the band throwing their underwear off the stage....nice!
        "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Originally posted by eris View Post
          That's a twist, the band throwing their underwear off the stage....nice!
          Yeah...well don't forget when I changed shirts on stage last year someone screamed "Take it off" which was VERY quickly met with cries of "NO LEAVE IT ON!" So you may not want anything we have to throw your way.
          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by RKD View Post
            Hi guys. First timer at Def Con this year. So silly question then:

How does one get invited to the party?
            Going to talks given by Ninja Networks staff is probably a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by falconred View Post
              Going to talks given by Ninja Networks staff is probably a good idea
              Truuuuue! Thank you.
              “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Yeah...well don't forget when I changed shirts on stage last year someone screamed "Take it off" which was VERY quickly met with cries of "NO LEAVE IT ON!" So you may not want anything we have to throw your way.
                Chris does not throw things when he is happy. If he tosses something your way, DODGE!
                Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

What talks are being given by Ninjas? Even if I don't score a badge, I have a feeling anyone affiliated with them will probably be an engaging speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by RuckusKnight View Post
                    What talks are being given by Ninjas? Even if I don't score a badge, I have a feeling anyone affiliated with them will probably be an engaging speaker.
                    I think Brandon 'cstone' Creighton is talking at BlackHat with Chris Eng on Thursday:

http://blackhat.com/html/bh-us-10/bh...fings.html#Eng

For DEFCON, Jim 'FalconRed' Rennie and Eric Rachner are doing a less technical talk on legal stuff (he's a lawyer) at 2pm on Friday:

http://defcon.org/html/defcon-18/dc-...rs.html#Rennie

Jim's talk is actually going to include a cool/interesting story from Eric about some stuff that went down during urban golfing with a bunch of the Seattle crew. Eric got falsely accused of something, ended up in jail, and hilarity ensued as he sued the balls off of the police department. Pretty cool civil rights story and involves Eric doing some cool technical stuff to figure out what happened to the mysteriously missing video taken by the police car.

Comment

I was planning on catching you guys anyways- because it's the Goon Band!

Anything else, is just a bonus. Cya in 4 days!

You guys only play classical Jesus music right?

Comment

I'm really hoping to get to this. Don't know how much hope I actually have but I won't give up!

Comment

Working...
                        X