Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet at Defcon...

Ok everyone, what do you think?
    Post your ideas for a time/location/day of a small meet. Also post anything you would like to see at the meet. Meet up at a pizza place? Meet up at one of the talks?
    We could all take a group photo, haha.
    I would go, even if I had to miss a talk.
    60.71%
    I would try to go, but if something comes up, I wont try too hard.
    32.14%
    I wouldn\'t really go even if I knew about it.
    7.14%

Note:
    After someone posts a time/location/day that sounds good to most people here, I will post a new thread with all the information.
    This is sortof a planning/brainstorming thread.

Comment

Re: Meet at Defcon...

Originally posted by nulltone
      Ok everyone, what do you think?
      Sounds like a great idea for those people who are more social. I would be up for a meet at dc.. anywhere would be fine by me, can't think of somewhere I wouldn't want to be. We could always just have a late night meet at someone's hotel room...

Here are my blackout periods, anything else should be cool:
      Friday 10am-7pm
      Saturday 12pm-4pm

Comment

sounds cool to me. how many of the forum-goers are gonna be there before Fri?.. or more likely, who would be interested in it that wont be there... meeting before the con fully hits would probably be ideal by my opinion.

once things are going, I haven't scheduled shit out.. so i may be running around to the next best thing as I hear it happening
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Ill make it in Late Thursday night :)

Comment

thursday would be great to do it at like near some thing large or something so the new people like me can find it easy.

Comment

Thats not a bad idea at all. I only made it to one other Con and I know a few people, and will know a few people going but effectively I feel like I'm traveling alone.

But thursday early evening (like 5-9pm) would be a good chance to meet-up with people ya been talking to and then go hit the strip or strip clubs.

Comment

the people that are coming up with deathrace won't be able to make that time slot since we are scheduled to leave ontario mills at 8:30pm Thursday... :(

Comment

i cant go to strip clubs. do u know any place i can get a fake ID. :D i look 18 but i am shy a few months. i got a militarty id but that pics makes me look young.

Comment

Tym3 and I get in Thur @ 8:50pm I think and it take us an hour at least to get settled. But count me In. If its after 10pm and I would like to avoid a strip bar unless the guys are sexy.

;)

Comment

Fused - just plan on strippercon :)
                      Lots of the strip clubs really check IDs in vegas.

Comment

ok wait till strip con. i am sure that will be up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fused
                          i am sure that will be up.
                          hopefully we will too. ;)

Comment

anytime sounds good to me

That sounds great! Just let me know the where and when. I and a buddy get in Thursday afternoon.

Comment

yea i think that before c0n starts would be best but i would come whenever it was .
                              ARRR!

Comment

Working...
                              X