No announcement yet.

Meet at Defcon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're pulling in late Thursday, we'll have to finalize plans online or else make a sign, or we can all follow the empty beer cans to blackwave's room.

Comment

I say we just meet up by one of the three pools. Doing something really late would be a good idea. Like, most will be there Thursday, so we meet at Pool 1 at 1:00AM Friday. My schedule is going to be insane, so a late night activity would be best.
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

1 am Friday is one of the few times slots I still have open. So... make that two votes for that hour!
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

i get in late thurs night

ill be getting in like 12 midnight ..
          if you guys are still up heh ill meet :D

anyway... will they still be passing out badges? at that time
          just a newbe w/ skillz

Comment

Re: i get in late thurs night

Originally posted by evilcow
            ill be getting in like 12 midnight ..
            if you guys are still up heh ill meet :D
            If we're still up? Are you out yo damn mind? This is Defcon brutha. 72 Hours out of the 8760 in a year where we get to see our friends in person. Sleep is for the weak.

And I don't believe registration will go that late. You'll just have to wait till Friday morning.
            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
              1 am Friday is one of the few times slots I still have open. So... make that two votes for that hour!
              Make that 3 votes, I think dr should be rolling up around midnight at the latest... unless of course something unexpected has occurred. 1am Friday, pool

Comment

sounds good to me
                if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

works for me :)

Comment

1 am Friday works for me as well.

I will be getting into Vegas at about 8:00a.m. Thursday. My friends and I decided that drving through the Utah and Nevada desert in the middle of the day was a bad idea, so we are leaving Weds. night.

Is this going to be at AP? Need to know that because I am not staying at AP.
                    -=[ So there we were. . . 9 against 1000. . . Toughest 9 we ever faced. ]=-

Comment

Originally posted by Monshroud
                      Is this going to be at AP? Need to know that because I am not staying at AP.
                      yes the AP at the main pool.

Comment

yes the AP at the main pool.
                        *At* the pool, or *IN* the pool?

Comment

*At* the pool, or *IN* the pool?
                          tip: if you don't see anyone in the pool, don't get too close to the pool... ;) you might be involved in an ambush....

"hey kate, tell him about the pool on the roof"
                          ;) sorry.. too convenient not to quote

Comment

*Thinks about Women in White Shirts standing near the Pool*

Hmmmmm.

Comment

*Thinks about Women in White Shirts standing near the Pool*
                              Not too sure about how many white shirts will be around.. but don't be fooled by man-boobs, oftentimes they are much larger and fuller than what is usually desired on a female... but still man-boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave

tip: if you don't see anyone in the pool, don't get too close to the pool... ;) you might be involved in an ambush....
                                Hey Peter...!

1 am is probably good as the dr2k should be pulling in about then.
                                justazero -
                                "Skepticism, like chastity, should not be relinquished too readily."
                                - George Santayana

Comment

Working...
                                X