No announcement yet.

Meet at Defcon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have any counts (rough estimate) whose going on Friday 1am? Just curious ...

Comment

hmm no clue

good question... If I go (which I am), I'll be with three other assholes + blackwave said +1, (so thats at least 6 right there). Throw in whoever the fuck organized this idea to begin with, and thats 7... quite a few other people said they would go... so, if the people who said they'd go do in fact go, I'd venture 15 or so.

I'm sure I'll forget to wear a white shirt so I'll just yell something stupid when I show up.

Comment

I am going to post yet another annoucement tomarow, with much more clear information.
        I will also post something on the Defcon party BBS.

The meeting is at 1am, Friday. It is by the main pool. At least 10 people should show, and probably more people will. If you are not staying at the alexis, I hope you can still make it. I doubt the Hotel staff will stop people not staying at the hotel, since Defcon is full of weird people.
        Though, keep in mind that around friday morning, security at the Alexis Park WILL clamp down. That means if do you not have a pass to defcon, EVEN if you are staying at the hotel, you are not allowed on the hotel property. Keep this in mind.

I will post another annoucment on Wed.
        If you won't read this until Friday 1am, the meeting will go on as planed.

Comment

PS:
          Due to extra coverage on the party BBS, another post on this forum, and people that will walk by, at least 15 people should show, and it could grow much higher if people bring their friends.
          Keep in mind, this is an open meeting. But keep your Charles Manson wannabe at home.

Bottom line is:
          Quite a few people there. Show up.

Comment

i am goin.

Comment

Though I'm not check in AP, I'm going ...

Comment

i'll be in when the caravan shows up...
                the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

I will definitely be there, wearing my dc forum avatar name badge. Now I just need some more posts so I can put a custom avatar. Hehehe. Sorry. I'm just a behind the scene kinda guy. I like to watch and observe, but when I'm drunk you won't be able to shut me up.
                  "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                  - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

than dont come.

j/k;)
                    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Oh. Possible things we can do.

1) exchange business cards. :)
                      2) drink
                      3) Organize some DC FORUM teams for scavenger hunt, capture the flag, Hacker Jeopardy, WarDriving, etc. DC FORUM needs to represent!
                      4) drink
                      5) swim?
                      6) drink
                      7) go out for food, unless that would interfere with #8
                      8) drink
                      9) work on the defcon drinking song.
                      10) drink
                      11) choose a FRS/HAM frequency for the DC Forum people
                      12) drink
                      13) Create the DC Forum Krew. With groups in existance such as the Drunken Whores, why not a DC Forum Krew.
                      14) Drink

Ok. That's my suggestions
                      "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                      - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
                        3) Organize some DC FORUM teams for scavenger hunt, capture the flag, Hacker Jeopardy, WarDriving, etc. DC FORUM needs to represent!
                        *blackwave walks down the catwalk, stops and throws his DCFK Hack Sign.... pauses... and turns around and starts doing the robot... ;) :D

Great ideas Neural, I like.

Comment

I'll go for the drink ... hehe

Comment

thats how i undertsood the thread. im going to be coming from the bellagio so i hope we end up doing something fun.
                            The Bellagio eh? Well I know whos pockets I'm picking.... I mean uhhhhh.... :D
                            -=[ So there we were. . . 9 against 1000. . . Toughest 9 we ever faced. ]=-

Comment

I'll be there as well so +1 to the tally.

I'll be easy to spot. I'll be that guy in all black standing around a bunch of people in white shirts. :)

I'm up for the food, drinking, touring the strip, drinking, seeing how much we can shake up the BlackJack dealers when we all sit down at a table, drinking, watching some DivX rips, swapping files.

a.k.a. I am pretty much up for anything.

Though, keep in mind that around friday morning, security at the Alexis Park WILL clamp down. That means if do you not have a pass to defcon, EVEN if you are staying at the hotel, you are not allowed on the hotel property. Keep this in mind
                              Is there going to be registration available on Thursday then? Cause if not, then how do you get a Defcon Badge to go to this meet and greet eh?
                              -=[ So there we were. . . 9 against 1000. . . Toughest 9 we ever faced. ]=-

Comment

yeah, someone in all black really stands out at DC.. haha.

See you guys tomorrow evening...
                                a pc-0x90 by any other name is a nummish..
                                Bigger 1:23

Comment

Working...
                                X