Stay at the AP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay at the AP!

Do it, it is worth it. :) You ge the full con experience ... which is why you are going right?... good, now go and reserve your room before it is too late!

post whore :)

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid
      post whore :)
      I know I was sitting on IRC and just noticed there was a NEVER... had to pop that cherry super quick style.. but I wanted to say something that wouldn't be as whorish.. you saw right through me.. damn...

Comment

Only lame people like octalpuss stay next door.. because of.. what was your reason again?

i almost posted when nulltone was making the change, but then I thought twice about stooping to that level of whoredom :)
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

cost?

does anyone know how much it will be this year to stay at the AP.

--simple3

Comment

According to octalpuss earlier tonight, it is the same $120 as last year for a standard room. Then again, should I believe everything she says?... after all, she isn't even staying at the AP this year

The AP does tend to do whatever they want as far as room prices go (as viewed in last years fiasco)... so your best bet is to call for reservations and ask them directly; keeping in mind that what they say could change if you wait to book a room

Comment

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
              Only lame people like octalpuss stay next door.. because of.. what was your reason again?
              1. I'm broke.
              2. I'm really fucking broke.
              3. Rooms next door are cheaper, and come with a hide-a-bed, rather than me having to deal with the fuckwits for a "roll-a-way" (with no room to roll it away to...)
              4. Y'all remember the hell I went through with the AP last year, right? Well... I just can't handle any extra stress this year.

SO... St. Tropez it is. It's still within stumbling distance, it's a little less fundraising that I have to do, and no chance of having to go through all that shit again this year.
              the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

It'll be a pleasure to see your smiling face again :D

Oh, i have you on video downing ten packs of Sweet-n-low.

muahahahaha
                #ut2600 / #dc-forums | EFNet

Comment

Originally posted by kampf

muahahahaha
                  And that was the highlight of my DC10 experience...

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                    And that was the highlight of my DC10 experience...
                    I guess this year you'll be downing the half 'n' half....

Comment

Alexis Park Price for 1-09-03

I completed my reservations yesterday. The Price is $119 a night + tax. First night paid at time of reservation and non-refundable.

Now if I can find a good airfare deal I am done.

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                        I just can't handle any extra stress this year.
                        Okay okay.. I'll play nice. If I keep this up, those cool Texans won't let me hang with them this time :)

Comment

So it is worth staying at the AP then? This will be the first year it looks like I'll be able to fly out and I was debating the AP or a cheaper hotel, maybe on the strip and take a cab over.
                          "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it. -Voltaire"

Comment

Originally posted by kampf

muahahahaha
                            I remeber that. Don't know if you remeber me Octal, but I was the person who got you the extra water....

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCityGirl
                              I remeber that. Don't know if you remeber me Octal, but I was the person who got you the extra water....
                              OOOhhhhhh.... you, dear, are an ANGEL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X