No announcement yet.

hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The taxi rides cost alot though and I am going to be spending alot on defcon stuff this year. Also I dont think it would be good for someone my age to be there alone. I mean it is vegas. This is why I am having my friend which is also going drive me everywhere because he is renting a car.:D

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
      Far from it.. come to think of it you may want to have her drop you off at the Ameri-Suites on the corner of Paradise & Harmon... that would be your safest bet.. but what do I know.. I only live there
      Lucky you! I wish **I** lived at the Ameri-Suites! :D

Comment

You can live there?! I know where I am moving to. the wonders of google never scease to amaze me. http://www.lasvegashotelcentral.com/...l/amerisuites/I thought amerisuites was a hotel only.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
          Far from it.. come to think of it you may want to have her drop you off at the Ameri-Suites on the corner of Paradise & Harmon... that would be your safest bet.. but what do I know.. I only live there
          you live at the amirisuites?
          the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Could be worse, I felt sorry for the poor schmucks stuck at the Motel 8 or whatever that was next to the strip club and the Embassy Suites. For the longest time it was a burned out crackhouse before someone rehabbed it.

I've seen better urban renewal with a GBU-24...
            Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
              you live at the amirisuites?
              Thank you all for your concern .. no I do not live "at" the Ameri-Suites... I live "behind" the Ameri-Suites... behind the dumpster.. near the heat exhaust.... it's warm here :(
              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Any word on St Tropaz (eep whatever its called) or the Hard Rock on room avail and prices?

Jackalope
                ======================================
                DJ Jackalope
                dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

When we checked at the St. Tropez it was $139 a night for the King size bed suite. The one with two doubles was $149.

That was with a AAA discount. I think it was another $10 without the discount.

I checked the Hard Rock online but I think it was sold out. Might have better luck calling them although I imagine it'll be pretty pricey.

EDIT: I believe you can get the same room for $99 (we told them there woudl be 4 of us so ended up with a higher rate... might have to change that) :)
                  Last edited by djbriane; May 20, 2003, 07:27.

Comment

You might now want to put your name at the end of your posts. just a suggestion.:D

Comment

I managed to get a suite at the St Tropez on expedia.com for $99 a night.

The bummer thing is that they charge your card the day you register.

Jackalope
                      DJ Jackalope
                      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

if you dont mind a little drive, go here.

hope this link works...
                        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

cheap hotel

I'm also booked at the St. tropez but I've seen a hotel somewhat close by called "The Terribles" that will average $59.00 per night for the weekend. It looks okay but I have never stayed there.

Comment

Re: cheap hotel

Originally posted by |\/|-|
                            I'm also booked at the St. tropez but I've seen a hotel somewhat close by called "The Terribles" that will average $59.00 per night for the weekend. It looks okay but I have never stayed there.
                            Terribles is within stumbling distance. I haven't seen the rooms, but we stumble there often for their incredibly priced breakfast specials.
                            the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

I usually go there for lunch. McDonalds inside...lunch is about 5 bucks. Then do a money plays 5 bucks at blackjack on the way out. Lunch was then either free for 10 bucks. Usually break even for the weekend.
                              perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                                I usually go there for lunch. McDonalds inside...lunch is about 5 bucks. Then do a money plays 5 bucks at blackjack on the way out. Lunch was then either free for 10 bucks. Usually break even for the weekend.
                                lol... brilliant. I especially love that you round out breakfast with a little gambling. "I've been sitting for at least 10 minutes and have yet to push a button or pull a lever! What's wrong here??" :D
                                yah

Comment

Working...
                                X