No announcement yet.

hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to some people last year that stayed at Terrible's and they were pretty happy with it. (We stayed at Palace Station, having no concept of distance in Vegas.) This year we are at Terrible's, which was about $50 a night on Travelworm.com.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNum3r1c
      I talked to some people last year that stayed at Terrible's and they were pretty happy with it. (We stayed at Palace Station, having no concept of distance in Vegas.) This year we are at Terrible's, which was about $50 a night on Travelworm.com.
      Terrible's isnt' a bad place to stay.. and OctalPussy is right.. well within stumbling distance.. and they have great prices on breakfast ( Under $2 last I saw ) and thier rules on BlackJack aren't too shabby either
      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
        Terrible's isnt' a bad place to stay.. and OctalPussy is right.. well within stumbling distance.. and they have great prices on breakfast ( Under $2 last I saw ) and thier rules on BlackJack aren't too shabby either
        I am pretty sure that as of last year, 3am breakfast at Terribles is a new con ritual for some of us...
        Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
          I am pretty sure that as of last year, 3am breakfast at Terribles is a new con ritual for some of us...
          I see no problem with that... unless we are all too drunk to remember to check the time that is
          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Hi All,

As this will be my first time to Las Vegas (and hence Defcon) I was planing on staying on the strip, can any one recommend any hotels.

Is the strip a good place to stay for someone attending the Con?

Comment

no it's not. but if you want cheap, try stratosphere.
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by ctx
                Hi All,

As this will be my first time to Las Vegas (and hence Defcon) I was planing on staying on the strip, can any one recommend any hotels.

Is the strip a good place to stay for someone attending the Con?
                The AP is off strip... WAY off strip. You'll either spend a great deal in cab fare, or you'll need to rent a car if you plan to stay at a strip hotel.
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

I see no problem with that... unless we are all too drunk to remember to check the time that is
                  I think we WERE too drunk to check the time one night... :p

Sounds like a bunch of us will have to do it a few more times this year.. who is in?

Comment

Originally posted by che
                    I think we WERE too drunk to check the time one night... :p

Sounds like a bunch of us will have to do it a few more times this year.. who is in?
                    You know I'm there!

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                      You know I'm there!
                      Hehe.. with me and Dataworm carrying you again? :p

Comment

you mean I am not the only one that had to drag/carry her somewhere last year???

Comment

Originally posted by che
                          Hehe.. with me and Dataworm carrying you again? :p
                          Technically, you weren't carrying me... you were simply keeping me upright and out of the street. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by che
                            If it's an open offer, count the Canadian in :) Anything at 3am is worth it.
                            Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                              Technically, you weren't carrying me... you were simply keeping me upright and out of the street. ;-)
                              I notice that I was not refered to in the above quote.. I thank you for acknowledging my toils on your behalf

Comment

I notice that I was not refered to in the above quote.. I thank you for acknowledging my toils on your behalf
                                I seem to remember your ass being dragged across the hotel grounds too. Pot, meet kettle!

Comment

Working...
                                X