DEF CON Forum Site Header Art

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Badge Life - Got a badge to show off or sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all! Our badge trailer launches tonight at 7PM Vegas Time! https://youtu.be/dY_oJL28QOw

Last edited by Dark Tangent; 1 week ago. Reason: Added YouTube video embed

Comment

Hey all, I'm new to the forum but have been a consumer of #badgelife for a while and made my first few contributions recently.

I've noticed this forum (though I can't find the thread) has linked (and ultimately lead to two purchases) of my Corona 🦠 Badge. Super stoked folks like it. Thank you!!!!

I've also worked on a brand new design for those who aren't so much into badges (wanna be inclusive here 😅). So I've designed a keychain which also looks fantastic. Feedback and comments most welcome!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2354.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	233593Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2378.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	233594

Love the work that y'all do here!

Thanks again!

Comment

If this thread gathers steam we will create a dedicated #BadgeLife section on the forums. Interested?
        PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
          If this thread gathers steam we will create a dedicated #BadgeLife section on the forums. Interested?
          that'd be really cool. will there be a #badgelife channel in the discord as well?

Comment

I'd like to see a separate forum section and with a little luck, "creators" would then be able to manage badge-specific topic/threads easy enough so "users" could stay up to date on new badges and have tips&tricks for existing badges.

Comment

Most badges have github for them or some other link to the code or gerber files, seems like an archive or collection of those would be a good jumping off point for anything archive related.

Comment

Solder and program your own badge with HackerBoxes during DEF CON 28 Safe Mode.

The Hardware Hacking Village will host live build video sessions for two of our kits:

** HackerBox 0057 (Safe Mode) is our latest monthly subscription box. HackerBox 0057 includes an Indie Badge, Locksport Tools, and swag galore. The Badge Kit features ESP32 MCU, Color ISP Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Infrared I/O, Joystick, Buttons, Buzzer, and RCA Audio/Video Output.

** FREE Safe Mode BadgeBuddy (only $1 for S&H) (see HackerBox FAQ for international shipping)

New to soldering? Pick up some Soldering Tools as well!

Comment

I am definitely interested!

Comment

Yes please! I also want to volunteer to coordinate some sort of virtual meet-up/happy hour where everybody can show off their badges and talk about #BadgeLife.

Comment

Thanks! we knew less than nothing when we started - just the idea that an elecronic challenge coin sounded cool. what a ride!

Comment

My badge sales just went live: https://www.tindie.com/products/awkw...2020-free-sao/

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	DC27-badgelife.jpg Views:	600 Size:	136.6 KB ID:	232000

#Badgelife is a big part of the DEF CON experience, and it will adapt for Safe Mode this year!

Got a badge you are building or a project you want to show off or need help with? Here is the place!
                          had i been at your place, i would have never spent a day without it

Comment

I'm selling badges on my tindie store https://www.tindie.com/stores/rmabadge/ I have a rechargeable SAO holder, a couple of different SAOs, and some PCB pins. Any orders made before Monday will be shipped on Monday to get to people in time for Defcon! Orders after Monday will be shipped within 24 hours. Thank you all!

Name:	Camera.png
Views:	103
Size:	275.1 KB
ID:	233926 Click image for larger version

Name:	Dumpster.png
Views:	97
Size:	350.9 KB
ID:	233928 Click image for larger version

Name:	Sword.png
Views:	97
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	233927
                            Attached Files

Comment

The "DEF CELL" WiFi Internet of Batteries QUANTUM is now live and available for sale! Concept by me - Aask, Design by true, Code by me, Lightning, and true

For availability, see: https://batteryinter.net

ReadMe and instructions still are a WiP, devices come with factory firmware (Safe Mode w/ Networking coming by Aug 5th)

Write-up on Hackaday here: https://hackaday.io/project/172036-i...eries-iob-dc28

Name:	battery_shot.png
Views:	93
Size:	449.7 KB
ID:	234000

Attached Files

Comment

The Intervillage badge do it yourself model
                                The Intervillage Badge (collaboration of several villages) is being distributed by:...and there is availability in all but the first vendor, check it out and have fun. For questions go to the help desk, thanks!

Cheers,
                                Michael (MV)

Comment

• Michels
                                  Michels commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Bitcoin payments are possible since today, we're trying for Monero next.
                              Working...
                              X