Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Badge Life - Got a badge to show off or sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most badges have github for them or some other link to the code or gerber files, seems like an archive or collection of those would be a good jumping off point for anything archive related.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
      If this thread gathers steam we will create a dedicated #BadgeLife section on the forums. Interested?
      I am definitely interested!

Comment

If this thread gathers steam we will create a dedicated #BadgeLife section on the forums. Interested?
        Yes please! I also want to volunteer to coordinate some sort of virtual meet-up/happy hour where everybody can show off their badges and talk about #BadgeLife.

Comment

Thanks! we knew less than nothing when we started - just the idea that an elecronic challenge coin sounded cool. what a ride!

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	DC27-badgelife.jpg Views:	600 Size:	136.6 KB ID:	232000

#Badgelife is a big part of the DEF CON experience, and it will adapt for Safe Mode this year!

Got a badge you are building or a project you want to show off or need help with? Here is the place!
            had i been at your place, i would have never spent a day without it

Comment

If you're looking for something to display SAOs at your house, you can grab the file for this 3D printed Defcon-themed holder for free over on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3981466

Comment

I'm a little late to the party, but I finally got my first ever SAO on Tindie!

https://www.tindie.com/products/thehebrew/kuchi-kopi-sao/

Click image for larger version

Name:	kuchikopi_sao.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	458.1 KB
ID:	235242

Comment

So.. dedicated Badge Life section, what would you like to see sub-forums for?

The next Forums update will be more photo album friendly so I'm guessing a good collection of pictures, a buy / sell trade section and a HW Hackers / designers area?
                  PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Working...
                  X