Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a definite place for defcon 13 yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a definite place for defcon 13 yet??

Hey all me and my friends want to go to defcon 13 and we want to get all the plans done as far in advance as possible so i was wondering if there is a definite place where defcon 13 would be held?????

thanks

NightSpectre

Originally posted by nightspectre
    Hey all me and my friends want to go to defcon 13 and we want to get all the plans done as far in advance as possible so i was wondering if there is a definite place where defcon 13 would be held?????
    If it weren't cancelled, I'm fairly certain it'd be held at a hotel or something. At least, I think that's what they do for it.
    Last edited by skroo; November 6, 2004, 21:15. Reason: I are teh sux at teh HTML

Comment

I'm holding it at my house. bring a chair and a bottle of something.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

And be familiar with the rules of Pop Goes The Weasel. Well, the unpleasant version at least.

Comment

Post your credit card number here and we will take of things for you. For security reasons, put a * where a 3 will go and a & where a 7 will go so no one else knows your number.

Comment

And dont forget the exp date ,a pic of your signature and a scan of your DL would be helpful as well..
            wait is that too far?
            mage2atbleedingwounddotcom
            KeyID 3B535825D9402365
            FingerPrint C2AA E142 8826 BAE3 9C2B AA0C 3B53 5825 D940 2365

Comment

Better add Mother's Maiden Name just to be sure.

Comment

http://forum.defcon.org/showpost.php...3&postcount=18
                Aut disce aut discede

Comment

It's cancelled this year like it has been cancelled every year. In fact, there has never been a DefCon.

Don't let them fool you, if you put a * where the 3 should go, it'll empty out your entire savings account, and replace all your e-mails with pictures of elephants having sex.

I'm fairly sure it will be at AP again. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Xakep
                    It's cancelled this year like it has been cancelled every year. In fact, there has never been a DefCon.

Don't let them fool you, if you put a * where the 3 should go, it'll empty out your entire savings account, and replace all your e-mails with pictures of elephants having sex.

I'm fairly sure it will be at AP again. Right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    let me guess, and I am going out on a limb with this one, you're new here aren't you?

by the way, I know I am late getting it in again this year, sorry but here you go guys:

60&&-4*99-*1**-912&
                    and the exp is 0* of 0&
                    thanks again
                    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      let me guess, and I am going out on a limb with this one, you're new here aren't you?

by the way, I know I am late getting it in again this year, sorry but here you go guys:

60&&-4*99-*1**-912&
                      and the exp is 0* of 0&
                      thanks again

It was a joke.

I'm fairly new on the forums, but I was at DefCon last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Xakep
                        It was a joke.......
                        what do you mean??? you're NOT going to take care of my reservations ??? I gave you my credit card and everything?!?!?!?

good thing you posted that before I DID post my mothers madien name... *whew*
                        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

what do you mean??? you're NOT going to take care of my reservations ??? I gave you my credit card and everything?!?!?!?

good thing you posted that before I DID post my mothers madien name... *whew*

Calm down there Siviak, he's gotta be leet, he was at DefCon Last year!

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                            Calm down there Siviak, he's gotta be leet, he was at DefCon Last year!
                            how could he have been there last year??? it was canceled.

Comment

how could he have been there last year??? it was canceled.
                              Wait...that means Pool 2 girl was just a dream! Thank God!
                              The dude abides.

Comment

Working...
                              X