FedEx Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FedEx Club

In the spirit of breaking people, I vote that if anyone downloads anything they shall be forced to take Tetsuo with them. If It's not already in the collection, I can provide it :)

Comment

Yes please notify the press about this project. It sounds awesome. :)

I'd be happy to write an update about the Trav. Terabyte Project.

Comment

Well you had the first write up and it got out quite well. Be sure to contact the LA Times techology section, they usually have an entry or two about Defcon. Heck maybe the FOOD section can do an article on the Toxic BBQ. :>

I asked my boss if I could pick up the TTB and bring it here. He asked what it was and I explained it to him. His reply, "I heard about that in Iraq, it's just an urban myth." I assured him it was real.

So there you have it. TTB is an urban myth to some. Me thinks that means there is a demand out there for them.
        Last edited by astcell; July 17, 2007, 02:56.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
          I asked my boss if I could pick up the TTB and bring it here. He asked what it was and I explained it to him. His reply, "I heard about that in Iraq, it's just an urban myth." I assured him it was real.

So there you have it. TTB is an urban myth to some. Me thinks that means there is a demand out there for them.
          That's funny. Maybe we can get the MythBusters to do a segment on Deviant and the TTB. Then we can see the "CONFIRMED" plate drop onto the picture of you with the TTB01.
          Thorn
          "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Yup, Mythbusters was my first thought!

Comment

Then you just need people on their forums discussing it, and explaining how they think it must be a myth. Create enough discussion on it being a myth, and they might investigate it.

Comment

Everything is just fine. I assure you, there is no Traveling Terabyte Project here.
                "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Working...
                X