No announcement yet.

Well Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odds are if the guy has blue hair, he's not a fed.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      Odds are if the guy has blue hair, he's not a fed.
      Those are good odds, but one never knows.. due diligence in the game of intelligence. Though whatever the case among strangers, tread lightly and admit nothing :)

Comment

Single girls need to attend the con. They may get the next Bill Gates.
        1) Singles girls are attending Defcon, but may be wise enough to not advertise it.

2) "Single" may != "available." But the assumption is if you do not already have a man, you must be on the meat market (no one asks "are you *looking* for a male?"

3) Although this is a personal preference, drunk males are just not attractive, even if they were brilliant before they heaved on the floor.

4) Given the ratio of males:females, some of us might feel a little defensive the 40th time we get hit on, even if you're a decent, reasonably-sober guy.

5) I would not want to date Bill Gates. If I cared about being rich, I would have sold my soul to a corporation long ago.

6) There will probably be that one special great single male. IF he lives in the US, it will be in a town you have never heard of, the distance to be not shorter than 2000 miles from your home.

7) There will be some cute guys to drool over, but since girls are geeks too, you will only know if he's available or not by peeking over your laptop cover and seeing if a) his honey comes over and kisses him or b) he loudly proclaims himself to be a drunkenwhore.

8) I will probably spend more time keeping my brain from exploding and trying to get my laptop fan to work(!!) than looking for males.

Comment

Obviously Single

Is finding a female with a broken laptop fan the equivalent of finding a male in a supermarket with nothing but Top Ramen and Mountain Dew?

Comment

Yeah, that actually works both ways. The Canadian border doesnt like it if you're going there to work either. :-)

Originally posted by PoT

Bah.. Just because I degrade myself by doing weddings (it's all for the money man $500 a night is decent coin) doesn't mean I don't spin other things. The only problem is the US Border Nazis are really strict about carrying things like vinyl acsross the border. Anything that makes it look like you will be working there, they don't like. Maybe next year I'll set up a PO Box just accross the border and ship some of my vinyl and other toys there to come accross.

-PoT

Comment

seriously!

Originally posted by mfreeck
              3) Although this is a personal preference, drunk males are just not attractive, even if they were brilliant before they heaved on the floor.
              amen sistah

word like drunkness, contrary to popular belief, != cool
              while it may be hilarious to watch people who are drunk, I'm not saying that it isn't funny, 'cause it is
              but yea word, not good way to impress someone of the opposite sex, imo anyway...

toodles
              -b
              it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

Re: seriously!

Originally posted by bikinigurl
                word like drunkness, contrary to popular belief, != cool
                while it may be hilarious to watch people who are drunk, I'm not saying that it isn't funny, 'cause it is
                but yea word,
                Two words:
                Kodak Moment

Comment

I dunno. Offering them drinks always seems to work. Defcon 7 I was totally flirting with some girl in the jacuzzi after offering her some of my 1 gallon screwdriver. Her boyfriend who was also in the jacuzzi didn't seem to mind because he was busy sucking down some of my 1 gallon screwdriver. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't been hauled back to the room by one of my friends before I got my ass kicked. :D
                  "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                  - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
                    I dunno. Offering them drinks always seems to work.
                    no no

what I was meaning was
                    some sloppy drunk male approching you, who can barely walk over in your general direction w/o falling over, or almost falling over, can not even speak coherantly, and is trying to grab at you
                    that is not attractive...

even like, quasi drunkenness, wherein you're not to that point, but you're still extremely stupid, is not very attractive imo..

anyways..

toodles
                    -b
                    it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

what I was meaning was
                      some sloppy drunk male approching you, who can barely walk over in your general direction w/o falling over, or almost falling over, can not even speak coherantly, and is trying to grab at you
                      Yeah, that happened to me a couple of cons ago... I was standing overlooking the dance area, and some guy stumbled up and said, hey... i said hey, and he said he was from Canada and was here at defcon to have a little fun... i thought that was fine, until I realized that he was hitting on me... I thought it was the funniest thing until he kept getting closer and closer to me... luckily my pal noticed this, and pulled me out without being too rude.

Comment

Gotta watch out for those Canadians.

(astcell was born in Montreal)

Comment

Gotta watch out for those Canadians.
                          (astcell was born in Montreal)
                          Hmmm, there are more people coming to the Block... right? <looking around nervously... hello... anyone? <<echos>> anyone?> http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=488
                          :D

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
                            I dunno. Offering them drinks always seems to work. Defcon 7 I was totally flirting with some girl in the jacuzzi after offering her some of my 1 gallon screwdriver. Her boyfriend who was also in the jacuzzi didn't seem to mind because he was busy sucking down some of my 1 gallon screwdriver. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't been hauled back to the room by one of my friends before I got my ass kicked. :D
                            Sounds like rooming with you may prove interesting ;) If a little dangerous though.

I'm not usually so into flirting with girls who have boyfriends.. Usually causes problems.

-PoT

Comment

no no

what I was meaning was

even like, quasi drunkenness, wherein you're not to that point, but you're still extremely stupid, is not very attractive imo..
                              -b
                              I agree with you there. I don't like to get to that point myself. I like having some drinks, but, getting stupid and not remembering stuff just isn't for me. Actually, I don't really need alcohol for that, I'm great at being stupid and forgetfull sober! ;)

I also think that girls in that state are pretty horrible too and around here in the bars you see far too many of them.

-PoT

Comment

Originally posted by PoT
                                I'm not usually so into flirting with girls who have boyfriends.. Usually causes problems.
                                Try flirting with married women and MiLFs... now those prove quite interesting... ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X