Well Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackwave

Hahaha.. He was a pretty small guy, framewise...
    Sounds like you'd be on bottom out of guilt. :p

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      Sounds like you'd be on bottom out of guilt. :p
      Hahaha... when it comes to sex I am pretty lazy, i just lay there and get pleasured..

Comment

Hmmmm, must be the blue hair, or the $500 you give them, not sure which one....

Comment

Hmmmm, must be the blue hair, or the $500 you give them, not sure which one....
          hahah... yeah never planned on having the colors match the cuffs though...or the carpet match the drapes.. though once i went to get examined by a doctor.. and he asked me if he was in for a suprise.. i had no clue what he was talking about.. until he further mentioned the carpet/drape thing.. i just laughed and said no... there is nothing there.

Comment

worthless trivia

I once saw a contest where you saw women dressed and then you see tem below the waist undressed and you had to match who had what. I scored 100% and had some explaining to do for my wife! Human anatomy 101: The color of pubic hair can be determined most part by the color of eyebrows on a person, and the consistency nd thickness can be determined by the amount of hair on their forearms. This is one of those bits of info that sticks with you, and you never look at a person the same again, but after you tell this to the girls they all tend to wear long sleeves lest they feel invaded.

Comment

Re: worthless trivia

The color of pubic hair can be determined most part by the color of eyebrows on a person, and the consistency nd thickness can be determined by the amount of hair on their forearms.
              Hahah.. i remember when i discovered this tidbit of knowledge in high school.. sure changed the way i saw things.. ;) also simpler to determine who was dying their hair...

Comment

I don't suppose this could be a missing con event. :D

Comment

I don't suppose this could be a missing con event. :D
                  Hmmmm... maybe for the pr0n-con, but not the defcon.. <shivering>

Comment

Working...
                  X