No announcement yet.

Death of Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather have an unlimited supply of RAM. With my luck I'd just get an unlimited supply of Perfectswords.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      I'd rather have an unlimited supply of RAM. With my luck I'd just get an unlimited supply of Perfectswords.
      Or War0ps

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        ...Or Jetf0rce
        Where's the dedication?

Comment

... we are kicking an old styrofoam box of chinese food.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
            ... we are kicking an old styrofoam box of chinese food.
            We all the what was in the box to begin with...
            Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
              We all the what was in the box to begin with...
              yeah I have to vote that thread be the nastiest thread on this board... I often go to asian food resturants for lunch, so these thoughts were neutralized from the beginning, but that damn picture is now stuck in my head.

Comment

yeah I have to vote that thread be the nastiest thread on this board... I often go to asian food resturants for lunch, so these thoughts were neutralized from the beginning, but that damn picture is now stuck in my head.
                Wanna see some more?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                  Wanna see some more?
                  no thanks, I will have to pass... I have the mutant power of keeping detailed images in my head for the longest period of time, which makes repetitive pr0n boring, and gross and violent images bound to my brain forever.

Comment

No, there was a worse thread that linked to some gross shit, but it was removed thank god.
                    Where's the dedication?

Comment

no thanks, I will have to pass... I have the mutant power of keeping detailed images in my head for the longest period of time, which makes repetitive pr0n boring, and gross and violent images bound to my brain forever.
                      You probably shouldn't let roamer show you some of his favorite places on the Net. You'd be ruined for life.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
                        No, there was a worse thread that linked to some gross shit, but it was removed thank god.
                        yeah though nothing is grosser than tubgirl

Comment

Originally posted by russ
                          You probably shouldn't let roamer show you some of his favorite places on the Net. You'd be ruined for life.
                          yeah sometimes he throws some by my way... certainly different than what is around, but it is certainly interesting to see the people that put up these sites.... or the people who model for them. (e.g. bulimic bath fetishes, amputation tutorials, necrocrap... )

Comment

I guess the dead bodies are out then.

Comment

I think I might be able to beat it.

Comment

That one reminded me of my college days.

Comment

Working...
                                X