Defcon's you have been to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon's you have been to

So far I have been to 8, 9, and 10. Hopefully I should be at this years.
    BadGer
    http://www.soldierx.com/defcon

Too bad GodMinusOne's thread died, it was exactly the same as this one... http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=934

anyway DC3 to DCX...
    [COLOR=SKY BLUE]Defcon until I die![/COLOR]

Comment

yea too bad it died...ever figure out why BlackWave?

ive been to DC7, 8, 9, 10
      will attend defcon every year until DT decides not to have it anymore
      You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

8, 9, and 10 for me too, I cannot imagine NOT going to Defcon...

Comment

I have never been to DefCon and until someone has photographic evidence coupled with DNA evidence that is my story and I'm sticking to it.
          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
            I have never been to DefCon and until someone has photographic evidence coupled with DNA evidence that is my story and I'm sticking to it.
            Me either.
            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
              Too bad GodMinusOne's thread died, it was exactly the same as this one... http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=934

anyway DC3 to DCX...

Im going to have to agree with BW.

DC4 to DCX
              There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

DC 1 - 11..Other than DT and Dead Addict, I'm not sure if anyone else can make that claim. I'll stick with it to the bitter end.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

9, 10
                  ARRR!

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                    DC 1 - 11..Other than DT and Dead Addict, I'm not sure if anyone else can make that claim. I'll stick with it to the bitter end.
                    Serpent, Pinky, J-Man the Shaman
                    .: Grifter :.

Comment

Serpent, Pinky, J-Man the Shaman
                      Dunno about serpent and Pinky..I know J-Man missed a few..I try to hook up with him every year and I know theres a few I didnt see him..Speaking of J-Man is he still sporting the Brigham Young beard?

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I was trying to go since DC6, but I finally pulled enough cash together to make it to 9&10, and I'm counting the days until 11. It is now a carved-in-stone ritual for me..
                        Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                          How about Gonzo?
                          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

I think serpant has been to them all. I've been to 2,3,5-10

I missed 4 at the Monte Carlo because I had just moved that very month and all my cash was tied up in deposits for rent/gas/electricity/etc. I was bummed.
                            "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                            - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave

anyway DC3 to DCX...

I hadn't realized you'd been attending that long. Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X