No announcement yet.

Defcon's you have been to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acutally.. this brings up a thought of mine. On the 0x10th anniversary of Defcon, it would be a neat idea to have a "History of DefCon" talk.

Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by froggy
      Acutally.. this brings up a thought of mine. On the 0x10th anniversary of Defcon, it would be a neat idea to have a "History of DefCon" talk.
      Yeah, I have always wondered if there was a defcon historian

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
        Yeah, I have always wondered if there was a defcon historian
        Use the FOIA and see what the FBI has thought of the con over the years. :D

Comment

I have retrieved this from them and here is a copy of everything that was not blacked out for national security purposes:

Defcon:

Comment

ahh... lets see if I can remember... I was at 6 for the last day... after that 7-10.. and I won't miss another one.. hell I even moved to Vegas so I could save all that travel money for schwag
            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

6-11, though it's really all one big blur at this point. My ratio of talks:bar/hallway/offsite seems to decrease each year. I fixed that this year by becoming a goon.
              http://bitshift.org

Comment

Originally posted by urban
                My ratio of talks:bar/hallway/offsite seems to decrease each year. I fixed that this year by becoming a goon.
                So now there's no ratio at all? Now your soul is owned by the con. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh... wait... I think I just signed that contract...
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

I thought being a goon would be wickedly fun but hey I am responsible enough throughout the year, I need time to let my hair down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                    I have never been to DefCon and until someone has photographic evidence coupled with DNA evidence that is my story and I'm sticking to it.
                    I'll agree with Chris, and nearly anything close to photographic evidence of me there has been pixelated out with Photoshop... :)
                    Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

I have only attended DCX. I am although going to defenitly be going to defcon for many years to come.

Comment

I've been at 5-X and I still have the badges for each of the 6 years.

If you see a guy at XI walking around with a bunch of badges hanging around his neck it most likely will be me.

Comment

i missed 9. last year was my favorite.
                          the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

2 was loads of fun. 3 was even better. 4 was a colossal pile of shit. 10 was nothing but good times. 11 will make 10 seem like an afternoon at the DMV ;)
                            -pappy

You are a beautiful woman.

Comment

7-10, and soon 11.
                              The first year I was scared. I came home scarred for life. Ever since? Addicted.

Comment

8-9-10, hope to make it a career (attending Defcons)

Comment

Working...
                                X