No announcement yet.

Defcon's you have been to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-10 and many more to come. Hopefully DeFLUX can hook us up with passes to Baby's Thursday night again. Hardly anyone showed last year, but it was a blast.

Comment

Started with DC II myself.

DC I was more or less family and friends of the tight nit community.

The year at the union plaza was the best (Best fuffy drinks at least)

Or the year the strippers got arrested and I had to wisked DT off premises of the hotel.

If you want my opinion the con has gone seriously downhill since coming to AP.

Way too commercial and WAY too many people! Most of the old school folks stop coming back around the time DC came to the AP and the everyone and their mother showed up.

For me it's a 4 day drunk and lots of naked young women.... screw the BS sessions...

Comment

Went to Def con 7, 8, 9...

Comment

7, 8, 10...I think they are actually getting calmer, or maybe its just me getting older

7- I remember the feds arresting someone, and the lights on top of the Plaza getting f*cked with, so all that was lit up was the bottom of the "a" and thank god that the live video was removed .. cuz that really wasn't me...

8- blurr (won't be repeating) I have a picture of myself passed out under a phone booth, the irony you ask? the phone was stolen from the booth

X- Some kid doing a back flip into pool one on Friday night and landing his teeth on the side of the pool, needless to say, he had his teeth in his hand <cringes>. Sunday night, some man taking a bottle to the head, pool 2..
          ********AggonA***********
          I know this world is killing you..

Comment

7 was at the Alexis Park..you are thinking 6, 6 was at the plaza..as far as the kid and the teeth thing goes, I was there for that..horrible to watch. I wonder what happened to him

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I walked him out front and got him in a car headed for the emergency walk-in. He kept apologizing for fucking up...I just told him "hey, don't be sorry to me, you'll have plenty of time for sorry when the endorphins wear off."

Every one of his top teeth was reduced to a jagged nub. He told me his parents were going to kill him, I figure that was prolly pretty accurate.
              -pappy

You are a beautiful woman.

Comment

Wow, was the Plaza 6? I'm so old I can't remember. I'm the chick with the walker..heheh

Comment

That is pretty sick. I remember meeting that kid with Siviak... his name was "Paul" (aka FreeLag), on the Thursday before Def Con 9 started he was doing front/back flips into the pool for some dumb reason. Funny how you mention that he knocked his teeth out, since I was looking for that crazy kid throughout the weekend and never did see him again.

Comment

He actually wasn't flipping into the pool when it happened. He and a friend were horsing around poolside, and his friend shoved him into the pool. He tried to maintain his balance (arms waving, slowly arching backwards) and then sorta hopped into the pool, catching his jaw on the side. It was pretty rough stuff...not the way you want to kick off your Saturday night.
                    -pappy

Comment

At any rate it was cool of you to help him out. Fuck that must of hurt like hell

Comment

I'm just hoping he comes back this year...I want to find out how much the caps cost ;)
                        -pappy

Comment

Defcons I've Been To

I've only been once. (Defcon 9)

I tried to make it to 10, but my cash flow didn't agree with me.

11 should be fun.

I'd like to meet everybody i've met on the forums and in the dc-forums irc channel...............well almost everybody ;)

It should be interesting to say in the least.

Comment

Anyone remember PCP guy from Saturday night at DC X?

or eating the giant cockroach from DC 9?

=======================
                            I've been to 8-9-10...was I at 7? I can't remember.....

Jackalope
                            ======================================
                            DJ Jackalope
                            dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

=======================
                              I've been to 8-9-10...was I at 7? I can't remember.....
                              =======================

If you had a red princess leia looking do, and wearing a blue dress, i may have seen you at 7, no, wait, which was the year that every one seems to have a bar code (fake) tattoo somewhere on themselves?

Btw, do you live in Ft. Collins?

Comment

Hm...
                                I live up in the Fort in CO.
                                ======================

My first DC was the one that CDC released B.O. I know I was at 9 but i dont remember much of it. Must've been a good one.

You know your DC was good if you dont remember it.

jakclaopeoeoeoellepe
                                DJ Jackalope
                                dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Working...
                                X