Defcon's you have been to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris
    I have never been to DefCon and until someone has photographic evidence coupled with DNA evidence that is my story and I'm sticking to it.
    I have a video tape from a nationally syndicated cable TV channel showing you handing out beers at Hacker Jeopardy. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by russ
      I hadn't realized you'd been attending that long. Very cool!
      yeah, in the videos you can see me "trying to spot the fed" for three different defcons until I gave up... you can also see me getting fatter throughout the years... and my various hairstyles and colors... it sure has been a fun ride. :)

Comment

Originally posted by russ
        I have a video tape from a nationally syndicated cable TV channel showing you handing out beers at Hacker Jeopardy. ;-)
        That's not me...and without the requested DNA evidence you can't prove otherwise ;)
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
          you can also see me getting fatter throughout the years... and my various hairstyles and colors... it sure has been a fun ride. :)
          Have any baby pics...or even hish school pics....? I wanna see!
          Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
            Have any baby pics...or even hish school pics....? I wanna see!
            haha... never!

Comment

BW never was a baby...I think he is made from leftovers of Dolly the Sheep's genes and Bob Marley's hair. And a lot of blue paint.

Comment

Please steer this back on topic.
                .: Grifter :.

Comment

Well, so far DC8 was my best con. DC9 was way too rowdy and DC10 did not have the same "cool factor" in the hallways.

Comment

As far as Defcons go...10

And I hope to remember who I met @ 11.

Al
                    "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

defcon con 10 was also my first, how i wish i could go back to all the others i missed out on :(

Comment

I went to defc0n 6 and 9. I can't wait till august. Hopefully i won't be too messed up to type. I hardly remember faces let alone names. :)

Comment

7,9,A. last year was a good time.
                          bobzilla - wigle.net

Comment

I've been to 3

I wimped out and didn't go to 7, but I was at 8, 9 and 10.

I plan on going until either DT stops doing it or until I run out of cash to afford the hotel and other fees. :/

Defcon or Bust. Woop.

Comment

DC 4 - DC 10

I want to go back to the Monte Carlo.
                              rude

Comment

I want to go back to the Monte Carlo
                                Good lord no..From a staff perspective, DC4 was so bad. The Monte Carlo folks turned out to be serious assholes. Their security refused to work with mine. They tried to have me arrested. They tried to have DT arrested. They generaly caused more problems than they solved. I'd never go back there for a con again. However, its a nice hotel and I don't mind staying there when I travel.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
                                X