Making friends....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by highwizard
    In the event that all this fails, Find me (HighWizard) and buy me a beer. I'll be you're friend for as long as I still have that beer. If you buy my multiple beers I may share them with my friends and then you will have more friends too!
    Don't forget to ask if HighWizard, if he would like something other than beer as the day/night progresses, because sometimes mixed drinks are just better.

Oh and don't forget about a round or two of shots for the Goons. :D They deserve it .
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by lil_freak
      Oh and don't forget about a round or two of shots for the Goons. :D They deserve it .
      I'm going to remind you that you said that come July... ;-)
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

No one ever buys me a beer. :( Then again on Monday morning there are plenty of folk with beer and munchies they need to get rid of before they go home. :D

Comment

Ast,
          You poor SOB.

That is the saddest story I have ever heard.

I'll buy you a beer. I'll buy you a cold one. I can't bear to watch you go all the way to Monday with nothing but second hand treats and lukewarm leftover drunken whores beer to look forward to.

-ndex
          That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            No one ever buys me a beer. :( Then again on Monday morning there are plenty of folk with beer and munchies they need to get rid of before they go home. :D
            BAH! I remember giving you some homebrew..
            Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
              Okay :D

Just make sure that when you remind me, i'm paying attention. Otherwise there might be some confusion. *My Mind Tends To Wander*
              "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

I'm with ndex. I'll buy you a cold, frosty one Astcell. Though I thoroughly suspect this is your evil plan to obtain free drinks throughout the con...

r0cketgrl

Comment

Originally posted by r0cketgrl
                  I'm with ndex. I'll buy you a cold, frosty one Astcell. Though I thoroughly suspect this is your evil plan to obtain free drinks throughout the con...

r0cketgrl

What about me?

Comment

What about me?
                    I'll buy you a beer HighWiz. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
                      Hey, you have to admit - it takes the edge off of me. You know, the barely-repressed desire to murder pretty much everyone.

Y no cerveza, no trabajo :)

Comment

Originally posted by che
                        BAH! I remember giving you some homebrew..
                        That was beer? I thought it was cat piss.

Comment

That was beer? I thought it was cat piss.
                          Oh.. wait.. it WAS cat piss.. it was skroo I gave the beer to.. :D
                          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

And that was the best cat piss ever! Mmmm, tasted like Calico...

Comment

What about me?
                              *laughing delightedly* Gee, I thought that was a given as you are the wizard of things DC FAQ-related, but yes, HighWiz, I will ply you with the beverage of your choice until you give up to me your secret to that sanguine and *cough*mellow disposition of yours. :-)

r0cketgrl

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
                                Hey, you have to admit - it takes the edge off of me. You know, the barely-repressed desire to murder pretty much everyone.

Y no cerveza, no trabajo :)
                                Well then Skroo, name your poison.

I'll make sure to remember what it is you like so come July I won't have to ask. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X