Making friends....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astcell
    That's exactly the sort of stuff you will see at Defcon. To fit in better, you may want to build a helmet mount for them.
    Here's a helmet for smokers that are not in Vegas

http://www.nicosphere3000.com/intro.htm

Al
    "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

You live and learn

Dont worry no wall of sheep for me this year, I've gone full blown encryption. My advice to future 1st coners. Dont use any messenger except hush messenger. Better yet no messenger at all.
      Ricky

Comment

BW, if you read this, I want my schematic back for my .22 caliber Zippo lighter.

On that same note, I need the box of WWWD coins back. BW was going to distribute them to folks west of Miss. I was on this side of the country. He has half of them and I'd like them back.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Ricky, with that comment you know that you are now an item on the scavenger list!

Chris, how far can BW get in this world with a half a box of WWWD coins and a schematic for an illegal firearm?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky1146
            Dont worry no wall of sheep for me this year, I've gone full blown encryption. My advice to future 1st coners. Dont use any messenger except hush messenger. Better yet no messenger at all.
            Hmm.. I forsee him being NAILED to the wall of sheep this year.. he has cursed himself.
            Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
              Hmm.. I forsee him being NAILED to the wall of sheep this year.. he has cursed himself.

For some reason I find it ironic that Ricky is posting in the "Making Friends" thread.

Comment

Looks like we have a willing being to torture, this will be great for those of you who missed "The Passion."

Comment

For some reason I find it ironic that Ricky is posting in the "Making Friends" thread.
                  Just being friendly towards the first comers. I am content with mountybyker, as a buddy.
                  Ricky

Comment

something horrible will befall ricky this defcon...

and it will be... HILARIOUS!
                    "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Dont worry no wall of sheep for me this year, I've gone full blown encryption.
                      Is your statement of "Don't worry no wall of sheep for me this year" a challenge? If so, I'll gladly accept the challenge ;> Crypto is only as secure as the rest of your OS, and nothing is 100% hackproof, if you believe that you're sadly mistaken...

I hope your definition of full blown encryption isn't something publically available.. if it is, and is more than two months old, it's already been mutilated/taken apart/dismantled, and probably reverse engineered.

*paints Ricky with a laser target designator*

Qu|rk-

Comment

Originally posted by Qu|rk
                        Is your statement of "Don't worry no wall of sheep for me this year" a challenge? If so, I'll gladly accept the challenge ;> Crypto is only as secure as the rest of your OS, and nothing is 100% hackproof, if you believe that you're sadly mistaken...

I hope your definition of full blown encryption isn't something publically available.. if it is, and is more than two months old, it's already been mutilated/taken apart/dismantled, and probably reverse engineered.

*paints Ricky with a laser target designator*

Qu|rk-
                        IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You are right nothing is 100% hackproof. I as you can say exgerated it, I didn't mean to. Just on the fact unlike my 1st year all i had was a firewall on. What i meant to express was the fact that i learned, that encryption is important. Plus that i use it.

Rather then run my crap messengers last year, which I learned my lesson and wont do this year. Neither check my email, The way i was meaning was if, my messenger/email passwords are never used through the network. And never snifffed they arent seen through the wall of sheep etc. You guys get the point.

By the way It aint a challenge, but i got an idea. I could be the force that gets the 1st time coners to learn encryption, hence through example. Like mine, wall of sheep got me to learn i need encryption.
                          Ricky

Comment

It's hackproof if you don't turn it on. I think.

Comment

I've gone full blown encryption.
                              Just a thought, but when something is "blown", would that refer to something already broken like say... a "blown" tire.. or maybe a "blown" opportunity?
                              “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

It's hackproof if you don't turn it on. I think.
                                It still needs to have physical security, lest somebody hack your hardware and/or flip your power switch.

Comment

Working...
                                X