DefCON 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen0cid3
    HaHa ok, ill do that =P But should i still show up in the right place for the initially planned one? or probably just keep an eye on the forums and such.. Also... how many people usually show up to these DefCons?
    Yes, a lot can happen in the 7+ months until defcon. After last years con it seems people are really unsure if there can be a DC13, foremost of all is the major construction at the venue, so be sure to check the forums once defcon gets closer to see if is still on.

Comment

Bear may be tough but down here we just fry everything...squirel, possum, coon,..you know all the staples of life.
      Maybe we could have a buffet offering all kinds of meat and let you guess what is what!!!
      possum on the half shell is a real treat!

kaddydid
      old southern women wear funny hats and plant tomatoes

Comment

IM AFRAID..... lol. Im curious, are there age restrictions to going to DefCon...........? Im going to try like hell for a fake ID or something if there is. lol The DefCon seems like the place to be. heh...

Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Gen0cid3
          IM AFRAID..... lol. Im curious, are there age restrictions to going to DefCon...........? Im going to try like hell for a fake ID or something if there is. lol The DefCon seems like the place to be. heh...
          It's like a train wreck...

No, there are no official age restrictions at Defcon (only the normal hurdles of travel, rental, etc.).

No, you should not announce your intent to break the law in a public forum.

Comment

ehh... sorry... im just willing to do whatever i can to get to DefCon 13 =D. lol what you mean by trainwreck? i mean, are there speakers and stuff like that..?

Gen

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
              i've heard only bad things about bear meat. tough, chewy, fiberous, stingy, etc.
              Bear meat's pretty good, I like to ground it into hamburgers as it is a bit tough. If I could get some permits to bring meat in from Canada I have some nice Mongolian Yak. They mostly store fat on the outside but have a nice marble to them. Very nice 'n tender, eatten by Tibetans everywhere.. ahem..

Someone bring some Venison for me.. I'll pitch in any reasonable donation of cash/beer/bbq sauce.

Cya at Defcon 13

Panthera

PS Che.. I saw the beer house pics.. nice except the comments. Pthth.
              In the battle between good and evil, evil has more fun.

Comment

Working...
              X