No announcement yet.

Kenshoto video torrent or tracklisting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kenshoto video torrent or tracklisting?

Originally posted by kenshotobob
    I fully intend to get these archives synced since you have stuff I'm missing as well. I'll do more on it this weekend, but it would help a ton if I had a copy of the DVD to merge it with. I didn't manage to catch a copy...
    PM me with a drop mailbox and i'll get a copy out to you right away.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
      you are correct. I mixed up the video with the song. Here's the joplin cover:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XcHo_S-iHAI

by the boogie pimps. Now to find that other video...
      That's a Jefferson Airplane cover.

Comment

I don't know. The video for the cover of that janice joplin song with the two women spanking everyone was pretty damn good.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11ftLeMjlw

Comment

That's a Jefferson Airplane cover.
          Doh! My bad. I guess I really need to brush up on my late 60's music library again.

Thanks for the correction.

Comment

And excellent. Thank you kindly.

Comment

Doh! My bad. I guess I really need to brush up on my late 60's music library again.

Thanks for the correction.
              Heh. No worries. :) It just confused me when I was trying to figure out which video you were asking for. The spanking video link is in the post right after that.

Comment

I fully intend to get these archives synced since you have stuff I'm missing as well. I'll do more on it this weekend, but it would help a ton if I had a copy of the DVD to merge it with. I didn't manage to catch a copy...

btw. Modul8 kicked ass for running the CTF video feeds, I highly recommend it if anyone needs VJ software for OS X.
                Any update on this thing?

Comment

Originally posted by sammo
                  Any update on this thing?
                  i thought that i had mailed a DVD out to the person organizing the material but was proven wrong this morning when i found it under a pile of papers. it will go out this afternoon.
                  "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                  - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
                    i thought that i had mailed a DVD out to the person organizing the material but was proven wrong this morning when i found it under a pile of papers. it will go out this afternoon.
                    No worries, I'm still trying to organize more seeders. Any volunteers?

Comment

I'm on the MF'er. I don't have a huge amount of bandwidth, but I'll leave it up for awhile.

Comment

My hats off to the Kenshoto guys. They did an awesome job on the video's. During the 'Fox & Hound' wireless contest, we setup on one of thier tables. We knew where the target was, but the music, video, and general atmosphere made the work alot more enjoyable (and the amount of boobies being projected helped provide nessecary breaks from the contest).

I've got a couple sites I can see from once things get going.
                        Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

I will seed for awhile, just gimme the details

Comment

throw virtual bricks at me, everyone. i shot off to the mountains of PA this weekend on a whim and didn't send the DVD to bob before i did so. add three days more of delay to the equasion.
                            - Trent Reznor

Comment

throw virtual bricks at me, everyone. i shot off to the mountains of PA this weekend on a whim and didn't send the DVD to bob before i did so. add three days more of delay to the equasion.
                              Deviant, do you have an iso of the disc that you could FTP to me or something? I could start the seed now, instead of waiting on the mail and such

Comment

I'm going to be a whiney bitch every few days from now until (( I die ) || ( I get this ISO)).

Comment

Working...
                                X